IE 8

cats1usa

IE 8
Dear Microsoft, JUST CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN! one problem after the other, all
sorts of wasted time spent checking pop up warning boxes. Yahoo dropped their
browser for IE 8 and it's good for crap! I HATE IT!!!!! I am begining to
believe the APPLE GUY. Then MS goes from XP to CRAPPIE VISTA now to 7. MAKE
UP YOU MIND ALREADY! Do you think you customers are rolling in dough? that we
can go into the bathroom and dump out a load of cash? I HATE YAHOO, Microsoft
and now ATT for ever hooking up with YAHOO! I can't wait to get my MAC. I am
going to smash my Windows units in the street!

All I want for CHRISTMAS is a good browser and system THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
even for IDIOTS!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE 8
"Do you think...that we can go into the bathroom and dump out a load?"

Maybe you'll feel better if you try.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

cats1usa wrote:
> Dear Microsoft, JUST CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN! one problem after the other, all
> sorts of wasted time spent checking pop up warning boxes. Yahoo dropped their
> browser for IE 8 and it's good for crap! I HATE IT!!!!! I am begining to
> believe the APPLE GUY. Then MS goes from XP to CRAPPIE VISTA now to 7. MAKE
> UP YOU MIND ALREADY! Do you think you customers are rolling in dough? that we
> can go into the bathroom and dump out a load of cash? I HATE YAHOO, Microsoft
> and now ATT for ever hooking up with YAHOO! I can't wait to get my MAC. I am
> going to smash my Windows units in the street!
>
> All I want for CHRISTMAS is a good browser and system THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
> even for IDIOTS!

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: IE 8
Stick to texting on your cellphone.