Multi media

In this new day and age of multi media, with more and more of us using our
computers for watching films/Tv . could you not make a keyboard port like
they have with the Wii so when its not in use its charging!.
think of how much more people would use it rather than buying batteries you
could simply recharge , think of what this would do for the inviroment.
as it is just now i have to run back and forth between my moniter and my tv
just so i can use the keyboard come on microsoft its and easy thing to
invent. what do you pay the guys for.

Part 2...
Why in this day and age cant you make a slot for the Tv with an SD card that
cant be copied so then films would be safe. plus you couldn't scratch an SD
card...
--
Ossie

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Gordon

Re: Multi media

"Multi media" <Multimedia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In this new day and age of multi media, with more and more of us using our
> computers for watching films/Tv . could you not make a keyboard port like
> they have with the Wii so when its not in use its charging!.
> think of how much more people would use it rather than buying batteries
> you
> could simply recharge , think of what this would do for the inviroment.
> as it is just now i have to run back and forth between my moniter and my
> tv
> just so i can use the keyboard come on microsoft its and easy thing to
> invent. what do you pay the guys for.
>
> Part 2...
> Why in this day and age cant you make a slot for the Tv with an SD card
> that
> cant be copied so then films would be safe. plus you couldn't scratch an
> SD
> card...

And your INTERNET EXPLORER question is?

VanguardLH

Re: Multi media
Gordon wrote:

> "Multi media" <Multimedia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> In this new day and age of multi media, with more and more of us using our
>> computers for watching films/Tv . could you not make a keyboard port like
>> they have with the Wii so when its not in use its charging!.
>> think of how much more people would use it rather than buying batteries
>> you
>> could simply recharge , think of what this would do for the inviroment.
>> as it is just now i have to run back and forth between my moniter and my
>> tv
>> just so i can use the keyboard come on microsoft its and easy thing to
>> invent. what do you pay the guys for.
>>
>> Part 2...
>> Why in this day and age cant you make a slot for the Tv with an SD card
>> that
>> cant be copied so then films would be safe. plus you couldn't scratch an
>> SD
>> card...

> And your INTERNET EXPLORER question is?

The OP isn't asking any question. The OP is ranting that an OS
manufacturer should also be dictating hardware standards and force
Logitech and other keyboard makers to create rechargeable devices that
don't require extracting and reinserting its batteries. The OP should
bitch to the manufacturers of the keyboards if he wants them to
implement his suggestion.

Not only is the OP whining in the wrong newsgroup but it is whining that
a software producer should implement some built-in function in hardware.
Uh huh. Another boob user who is such a complete novice with computers
that he cannot differentiate between software and hardware. He looks at
general-purpose computers like they're single-purpose washing machines.