My screen shakes as I use IE with Windows 7

Joe H.

My screen shakes as I use IE with Windows 7
Today my computer crashed while playing COD4. Now (right after reboot and my
problem auto forwarded to Microsoft) when I am in the internet with IE, my
screen shakes and I have a hardtime scrolling the text because of the
shaking. What gives? I updated my video card driver and I am up to date
with the windows recommended are required updates. Can anyone please help?
I got this computer yesterday and already I am regretting upgrading from
vista.

Thanks,

Joe

Re: My screen shakes as I use IE with Windows 7
cf. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...features/shake

Mebbe you need a new mouse or need to stop 'wiggling' your current one?

Joe H. wrote:
> Today my computer crashed while playing COD4. Now (right after reboot and
> my problem auto forwarded to Microsoft) when I am in the internet with IE,
> my screen shakes and I have a hardtime scrolling the text because of the
> shaking. What gives? I updated my video card driver and I am up to date
> with the windows recommended are required updates. Can anyone please
> help?
> I got this computer yesterday and already I am regretting upgrading from
> vista.

Robert Aldwinckle

"Joe H." <Joe H.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:623D4BFD-2062-4E7B-A2B3-882ADC846924@microsoft.com...
> Today my computer crashed while playing COD4. Now (right after reboot and my
> problem auto forwarded to Microsoft) when I am in the internet with IE, my
> screen shakes and I have a hardtime scrolling the text because of the
> shaking. What gives? I updated my video card driver and I am up to date
> with the windows recommended are required updates. Can anyone please help?

Sounds like a video driver issue. Which card?

BTW what kind of scrolling are you referring to?
IMO AutoScroll (e.g. started by Middleclick) has always been
much jerkier than it needs to be. Compare it with the AutoScroll
in WordViewer for example.