Re: Assert in LSP

wboston90

Re: Assert in LSP
WOW! WHAT A RELIEF! I have been so puzzled by this error, and many times
wanted to throw this @%!* computer in the *$^# "expired technology" bin,
along with my Windows 95 tower that I keep hanging on to for sentimental
memories. Koodo's to you, Leonard, and thanks again!

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> This is an error that comes from Google Desktop. The fix for this is to
> install Google Desktop 4.5 ("5.0.0611.15590") or later.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Leonora wrote:
> > I keep getting a message that says "iexplore.exe
> > Assert in LSP
> > g_socket_data.Lookup(s) ===
> > capture\lsp\nolsp\wsp_patches.cpp:1313"
> > It pops up every time I go to a new internet page, sometimes (most times)
> > several times. Every option I choose, it keeps coming back. It's so annoying!
> > I'm using explorer 7 with Windows Vista.
> >
> > Please, please help

Leonard Grey

Re: Assert in LSP
Glad to help, but all I did was search the web.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

wboston90 wrote:
> WOW! WHAT A RELIEF! I have been so puzzled by this error, and many times
> wanted to throw this @%!* computer in the *$^# "expired technology" bin,
> along with my Windows 95 tower that I keep hanging on to for sentimental
> memories. Koodo's to you, Leonard, and thanks again!
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> This is an error that comes from Google Desktop. The fix for this is to
>> install Google Desktop 4.5 ("5.0.0611.15590") or later.
>>
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> Leonora wrote:
>>> I keep getting a message that says "iexplore.exe
>>> Assert in LSP
>>> g_socket_data.Lookup(s) ===
>>> capture\lsp\nolsp\wsp_patches.cpp:1313"
>>> It pops up every time I go to a new internet page, sometimes (most times)
>>> several times. Every option I choose, it keeps coming back. It's so annoying!
>>> I'm using explorer 7 with Windows Vista.
>>>
>>> Please, please help

rob^_^

Re: Assert in LSP
Another happy Vegemite Leonard!

> Glad to help, but all I did was search the web.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> wboston90 wrote:
>> WOW! WHAT A RELIEF! I have been so puzzled by this error, and many times
>> wanted to throw this @%!* computer in the *$^# "expired technology" bin,
>> along with my Windows 95 tower that I keep hanging on to for sentimental
>> memories. Koodo's to you, Leonard, and thanks again!
>>
>> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>>
>>> This is an error that comes from Google Desktop. The fix for this is to
>>> install Google Desktop 4.5 ("5.0.0611.15590") or later.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Leonard Grey
>>> Errare humanum est

Leonard Grey

Re: Assert in LSP
Vegemite...that something you eat, right?
http://www.lucinda.net/bill/vegemite/
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

rob^_^ wrote:
> Another happy Vegemite Leonard!

>> Glad to help, but all I did was search the web.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> wboston90 wrote:
>>> WOW! WHAT A RELIEF! I have been so puzzled by this error, and many
>>> times wanted to throw this @%!* computer in the *$^# "expired
>>> technology" bin, along with my Windows 95 tower that I keep hanging
>>> on to for sentimental memories. Koodo's to you, Leonard, and thanks
>>> again!

Donald Anadell

Re: Assert in LSP

> Vegemite...that something you eat, right?
> http://www.lucinda.net/bill/vegemite/

LOL...catchy tune Leonard.

I suspect though, that definition #15 for Vegemite might be more apropos in
this instance)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...egemite&page=3

But Rob may using the term "Vegemite" as a euphemism for something entirely
different, so I'm only speculating<w>.

Donald Anadell

> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> rob^_^ wrote:
>> Another happy Vegemite Leonard!
>>
>> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Glad to help, but all I did was search the web.
>>> ---
>>> Leonard Grey
>>> Errare humanum est

Bob Lucas

Re: Assert in LSP
It is manufactured by Kraft and they seem to like it in
Australia. However, it is an acquired taste which I would prefer
not to acquire. (The more you acquire, the less you taste it).

That said, thinly spread Vegemite is preferable to Spam (a.k.a.
Spiced Ham), which was always disgusting, even in its canned
form.

"Donald Anadell" <danadell@nospamersmikrotec.com> wrote in
message news:#cfVqPWWKHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

>> Vegemite...that something you eat, right?
>> http://www.lucinda.net/bill/vegemite/

> LOL...catchy tune Leonard.
>
> I suspect though, that definition #15 for Vegemite might be
> more apropos in
> this instance)
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...egemite&page=3
>
> But Rob may using the term "Vegemite" as a euphemism for
> something entirely different, so I'm only speculating<w>.
>
> Donald Anadell
>
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> rob^_^ wrote:
>>> Another happy Vegemite Leonard!

Donald Anadell

Re: Assert in LSP

"Bob Lucas" <bob@nospam.com> wrote in message
> It is manufactured by Kraft and they seem to like it in Australia.
> However, it is an acquired taste which I would prefer not to acquire. (The
> more you acquire, the less you taste it).
>
> That said, thinly spread Vegemite is preferable to Spam (a.k.a. Spiced
> Ham), which was always disgusting, even in its canned form.

You don't like Spam? It's a staple in my house

Donald Anadell

> "Donald Anadell" <danadell@nospamersmikrotec.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Vegemite...that something you eat, right?
>>> http://www.lucinda.net/bill/vegemite/

>> LOL...catchy tune Leonard.
>>
>> I suspect though, that definition #15 for Vegemite might be more apropos
>> in
>> this instance)
>>
>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...egemite&page=3
>>
>> But Rob may using the term "Vegemite" as a euphemism for something
>> entirely different, so I'm only speculating<w>.
>>
>> Donald Anadell
>>
>>> ---
>>> Leonard Grey
>>> Errare humanum est

Leonard Grey

Re: Assert in LSP
"You don't like Spam? It's a staple in my house"

If wouldn't be if you added a spam filter to your system.

Oh...you mean the other kind of spam...sorry.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est