Internet Explorer 8 will not allow access to FHB accounts.

John

Internet Explorer 8 will not allow access to FHB accounts.
I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7. With this, my browser
was upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. Using IE 8 I cannot access my accounts
at First Hawaiian Bank. I called FHB Tech Support and was informed that many
of their customers complained about this same problem. I was advised that
there is a compatibility issue with IE 8 and to use another browser when
accessing my FHB accounts. I will appreciate any assistance on this issue.

John
Donald Anadell

Re: Internet Explorer 8 will not allow access to FHB accounts.

>I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7. With this, my browser
> was upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. Using IE 8 I cannot access my
> accounts
> at First Hawaiian Bank.

The FHB FAQ clearly indicate that only IE6 and IE7 Browsers are supported.
https://www.fhb.com/online-faq-start.htm

> I called FHB Tech Support and was informed that many
> of their customers complained about this same problem.

Perhaps if enough customers complain, they will update their site to be
compatible with IE8.

> I was advised that
> there is a compatibility issue with IE 8 and to use another browser when
> accessing my FHB accounts.

So did you take their advice and try another Browser?

> I will appreciate any assistance on this issue.

You might try this approach:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Download%20Firefox

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> John

John

Re: Internet Explorer 8 will not allow access to FHB accounts.
I haven't tried another browser yet. But if the compatibility issue isn't
resolved soon I will follow your advise and download firefox. Thanks.
--
John