Internet Explorer XML (.xml) file association

Mat Foley:Motivational Speaker

Internet Explorer XML (.xml) file association
Every time Internet Explorer is updated it keeps re-associating Internet
Explorer with XML file extensions. This is extremely annoying and I am
getting really tired of changing the file association after every IE update.
Please do not change file associations during IE updates.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

rob^_^

Re: Internet Explorer XML (.xml) file association
Hi Mat,

Changed from what to which?

There are plenty of non-MS applications that change file associations.

Is IE set as your default web browser?

Regards.

"Mat Foley:Motivational Speaker" <Mat Foley:Motivational
Speaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time Internet Explorer is updated it keeps re-associating Internet
> Explorer with XML file extensions. This is extremely annoying and I am
> getting really tired of changing the file association after every IE
> update.
> Please do not change file associations during IE updates.

> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

muswell

Re: Internet Explorer XML (.xml) file association
Try nirsoft utilities.