CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active

muswell

CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active
What kind of garbage is this?

Sure the pages render, XLINKS are supported, but do Microsoft think they can
continue to peddle this unfinished work.

Remember the time when the favorites bar was open and the browser chrome
displayed inconsistently?

Back to the drawing board for the developers I believe.

MS don't try and dictate how things should be done when you can't even
implement things such as recommendations yourself.

rob^_^

Re: CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active
Ha Ha,

Squirm!

w3schools.com

http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input

"muswell" <muswell@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> What kind of garbage is this?
>
> Sure the pages render, XLINKS are supported, but do Microsoft think they
> can continue to peddle this unfinished work.
>
> Remember the time when the favorites bar was open and the browser chrome
> displayed inconsistently?
>
> Back to the drawing board for the developers I believe.
>
> MS don't try and dictate how things should be done when you can't even
> implement things such as recommendations yourself.

muswell

Re: CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active
I know the standards, I am simply saying Microsoft may follow them but only
when it suits and even then they only ever half implement but thanks for
trying anyway.

> Ha Ha,
>
> Squirm!
>
> w3schools.com
>
> http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input
>
> "muswell" <muswell@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>> What kind of garbage is this?
>>
>> Sure the pages render, XLINKS are supported, but do Microsoft think they
>> can continue to peddle this unfinished work.
>>
>> Remember the time when the favorites bar was open and the browser chrome
>> displayed inconsistently?
>>
>> Back to the drawing board for the developers I believe.
>>
>> MS don't try and dictate how things should be done when you can't even
>> implement things such as recommendations yourself.

rob^_^

Re: CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active
Do you really?

Give us an example of your (FX) standards for us to pull down.

Rants not accepted.

> I know the standards, I am simply saying Microsoft may follow them but
> only when it suits and even then they only ever half implement but thanks
> for trying anyway.
>
> "rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ha Ha,
>>
>> Squirm!
>>
>> w3schools.com
>>
>> http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input
>>
>> "muswell" <muswell@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>>> What kind of garbage is this?
>>>
>>> Sure the pages render, XLINKS are supported, but do Microsoft think they
>>> can continue to peddle this unfinished work.
>>>
>>> Remember the time when the favorites bar was open and the browser chrome
>>> displayed inconsistently?
>>>
>>> Back to the drawing board for the developers I believe.
>>>
>>> MS don't try and dictate how things should be done when you can't even
>>> implement things such as recommendations yourself.

muswell

Re: CSS measurement units are inconsistent when scroll bars are active
XML rendered via XSLT displays differently to XHTML whatever the version,
this does not happen in the other browsers.