IE8 over different OS...

Adrian

IE8 over different OS...
Hello everyone…

Before to start with my question, I just want to give my apology about it.
Because I think this question is very simple to be answered. But I just need
an answer with technical fundaments.

Well, the question is:

Is possible to find differences with the behavior (or with the rendering
process, or anything else) with the last rebuild of IE8 for different
versions of operative systems (e.g. WinXP Home, WinXP Prof. SP2 or SP3,
Vista, or Win7)???

I just need to be sure that is the exactly the same if I need to test an
application web over IE8 with different OS.

Thanks in advance.
David B.

Re: IE8 over different OS...
Yes it's possible, more between XP, Vista and Win 7, than XP home or Pro I
would think, although I don't have documentation to support this answer, I
do know that Firefox and Safari render differently on a PC vs a Mac, but
those OS differences are far more extreme.

"Adrian" <Adrian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone…
>
> Before to start with my question, I just want to give my apology about it.
> Because I think this question is very simple to be answered. But I just
> need
> an answer with technical fundaments.
>
> Well, the question is:
>
> Is possible to find differences with the behavior (or with the rendering
> process, or anything else) with the last rebuild of IE8 for different
> versions of operative systems (e.g. WinXP Home, WinXP Prof. SP2 or SP3,
> Vista, or Win7)???
>
> I just need to be sure that is the exactly the same if I need to test an
> application web over IE8 with different OS.
>
> Thanks in advance.

rob^_^

Re: IE8 over different OS...
VML and MSO conditional comments behave incorrectly on XP machines with IE8.
Be aware of using content from Word or Publisher.
No other known issues.

Regards.