Buy more shares of Apple!

Tony, San Marcos CA

Buy more shares of Apple!
It is unconscionable that you and your organization would incorporate IE8
within your Windows 7 Upgrade knowing how unstable the interface appears to
be. How many times can one launch a frozen application, or reboot, or reload
software, etc.? Vista and IE7 were fine, now I have crap!
I wasted 7 good hours of my week-end just trying to debug your browser to no
avail. You folks must be deaf or just too stupid to realize the impact you
have on your user base when we have to struggle to make your applications
perform. The threads I am reading indicate these issues for quite awhile… and
then you have the gall to release this to the public!
As a development manager, I know what it takes to develop excellent software
and I understand the value of delivering a great product to the market place.
The best thing I can do tomorrow is to buy more shares of Apple. You and
your team are stimulating your competitions economy. I suppose they should
thank you!
Tony, San Marcos CA

VanguardLH

Re: Buy more shares of Apple!
Tony, San Marcos CA wrote:

> It is unconscionable that you

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> and your organization

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> would incorporate IE8 within your Windows 7

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> Upgrade knowing how unstable the interface appears to be. How many
> times can one launch a frozen application, or reboot, or reload
> software, etc.? Vista and IE7 were fine, now I have crap! I wasted 7
> good hours of my week-end just trying to debug your browser

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> to no avail. You folks

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> must be deaf or just too stupid to realize the impact you

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> have on your user base

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> when we have to struggle to make your applications

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> perform. The threads I am reading indicate these issues for quite
> awhile¡K and then you

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> have the gall to release this to the public! As a development manager,

Obviously a lie since the boob hasn't a clue to where he is posting.

> I know what it takes to develop excellent software

Oh yes, we fully understand the "quality" of your software based on
your peurile post here.

> and I understand the value of delivering a great product to the market
> place. The best thing I can do tomorrow is to buy more shares of
> Apple.

iPod saved Apple's financial butt. What are you hoping will save them
next time?

> You and your team

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> are stimulating your competitions economy. I suppose they should thank
> you!

This is Usenet, not Microsoft. Duh!

> Tony, San Marcos CA

From a boob that hasn't a clue that he is WHINING in Usenet
(newsgroups) and that he is posting through a webnews-for-dummies
gateway to Usenet.
Leonard Grey

Re: Buy more shares of Apple!
<yawn>...Another rant from someone who doesn't know how to RTFM.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Tony wrote:
> It is unconscionable that you and your organization would incorporate IE8
> within your Windows 7 Upgrade knowing how unstable the interface appears to
> be. How many times can one launch a frozen application, or reboot, or reload
> software, etc.? Vista and IE7 were fine, now I have crap!
> I wasted 7 good hours of my week-end just trying to debug your browser to no
> avail. You folks must be deaf or just too stupid to realize the impact you
> have on your user base when we have to struggle to make your applications
> perform. The threads I am reading indicate these issues for quite awhile… and
> then you have the gall to release this to the public!
> As a development manager, I know what it takes to develop excellent software
> and I understand the value of delivering a great product to the market place.
> The best thing I can do tomorrow is to buy more shares of Apple. You and
> your team are stimulating your competitions economy. I suppose they should
> thank you!
> Tony, San Marcos CA

Ersotz

RE: Buy more shares of Apple!