my msn

CDR

my msn
I have XP3 with IE8.

When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:

Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this page
or try again later.

Bruce Hagen

Re: my msn
"CDR" <cdr@BScomcast.net> wrote in message
>I have XP3 with IE8.
>
> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>
> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this page
> or try again later.

FYI: I have been experiencing the same issue on my XP machine for two days,
but not my Vista machine. I sent help feedback, but am not holding my
breath. If I do find out anything, I will post back.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

CDR

Re: my msn
Another machine I have with IE7 is OK.

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> "CDR" <cdr@BScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>I have XP3 with IE8.
>>
>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>
>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>> page
>> or try again later.
>>

> FYI: I have been experiencing the same issue on my XP machine for two
> days, but not my Vista machine. I sent help feedback, but am not holding
> my breath. If I do find out anything, I will post back.
> --
>
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP [Mail]
> Imperial Beach, CA

FrankV

Re: my msn
You get a different error now so MS must be working on it. This afternoon I
got a brand new "my msn" screen for a few seconds but then the error was
back so someone is playing around with it.

Frank

> Another machine I have with IE7 is OK.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>> "CDR" <cdr@BScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>>I have XP3 with IE8.
>>>
>>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>>
>>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>>> page
>>> or try again later.
>>>

>> FYI: I have been experiencing the same issue on my XP machine for two
>> days, but not my Vista machine. I sent help feedback, but am not holding
>> my breath. If I do find out anything, I will post back.
>> --
>>
>> Bruce Hagen
>> MS-MVP [Mail]
>> Imperial Beach, CA

Re: my msn
Asked/Answered in WinXP General (where it was recommended that you repost to
microsoft.public.msn.discussion newsgroup, not IE General).

CDR wrote:
> I have XP3 with IE8.
>
> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>
> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this page
> or try again later.

CDR

Re: my msn
You need glasses - I didn't get an logical answer and put it on
microsoft.public.msn.discussion newsgroup where I got no answer
but your crap. Both Bruce Hagen and FrankV are working the problem.
Unlike you they seem to realize it's a problem other than mine. Your sick.

> Asked/Answered in WinXP General (where it was recommended that you repost
> microsoft.public.msn.discussion newsgroup, not IE General).
>

> CDR wrote:
>> I have XP3 with IE8.
>>
>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>
>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>> page
>> or try again later.

Re: my msn
Patience is a virtue: We're all volunteers. Your post in MSN Discussion has
had several replies...but I notice you've not posted one yet.

PS: Ur spiel chukkers broke two.

CDR wrote:
> You need glasses - I didn't get an logical answer and put it on
> microsoft.public.msn.discussion newsgroup where I got no answer
> but your crap. Both Bruce Hagen and FrankV are working the problem.
> Unlike you they seem to realize it's a problem other than mine. Your sick.
>
>> Asked/Answered in WinXP General (where it was recommended that you repost
>> to microsoft.public.msn.discussion newsgroup, not IE General).
>>

>> CDR wrote:
>>> I have XP3 with IE8.
>>>
>>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>>
>>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>>> page
>>> or try again later.

CDR

Re: my msn
Any brake through on the my msn problem? It opens occasionally
for me but most of the time not.

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> "CDR" <cdr@BScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>I have XP3 with IE8.
>>
>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>
>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>> page
>> or try again later.
>>

> FYI: I have been experiencing the same issue on my XP machine for two
> days, but not my Vista machine. I sent help feedback, but am not holding
> my breath. If I do find out anything, I will post back.
> --
>
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP [Mail]
> Imperial Beach, CA

Bruce Hagen

Re: my msn
No change yet for me.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

> Any brake through on the my msn problem? It opens occasionally
> for me but most of the time not.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>> "CDR" <cdr@BScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>>I have XP3 with IE8.
>>>
>>> When I try to bring up my.msn.com I get the following:
>>>
>>> Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
>>> page
>>> or try again later.
>>>

>> FYI: I have been experiencing the same issue on my XP machine for two
>> days, but not my Vista machine. I sent help feedback, but am not holding
>> my breath. If I do find out anything, I will post back.
>> --
>>
>> Bruce Hagen
>> MS-MVP [Mail]
>> Imperial Beach, CA

CDR

Re: my msn
Oh I spelled brake wrong, I meant break. I had better be more
careful or the self appointed Newsgroup Cop will get after me!