How do yo turn on diagnose connection problems in IE8

David and Carol Johnston

How do yo turn on diagnose connection problems in IE8
I can't turn on "diagnose connection problems" under the tools menu. I
went to tools > manage add ons >all add ons, but it is not there.

How do you turn this on. I can't get to a particular site on the
internet that is accessible to everybody else. I'm trying to diagnose
my problem

Vista Home Premium
HP Pavillion
Internet Explorer 8
Google Browser
Comcast service provider
Leonard Grey

Re: How do yo turn on diagnose connection problems in IE8
Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),
but you don't have a connection problem since you can connect to the
internet just fine. Your problem is that you can't reach "a particular
site."

There are many possible reasons why you can't reach "a particular site,"
most of which have nothing to do with Internet Explorer.

If you tell us the URL for "a particular site" we can try it ourselves
with IE 8.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

David and Carol Johnston wrote:
> I can't turn on "diagnose connection problems" under the tools menu. I
> went to tools > manage add ons >all add ons, but it is not there.
>
> How do you turn this on. I can't get to a particular site on the
> internet that is accessible to everybody else. I'm trying to diagnose
> my problem
>
> Vista Home Premium
> HP Pavillion
> Internet Explorer 8
> Google Browser
> Comcast service provider

antonio smith

tony
I cannot get into no website like yahoo mail it is showing me Diagnose Connection Problem why?

Leonard Grey wrote:

Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),but you
22-Oct-09

Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),
but you do not have a connection problem since you can connect to the
internet just fine. Your problem is that you cannot reach "a particular
site."

There are many possible reasons why you cannot reach "a particular site,"
most of which have nothing to do with Internet Explorer.

If you tell us the URL for "a particular site" we can try it ourselves
with IE 8.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

David and Carol Johnston wrote:

On Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:20 PM
Leonard Grey wrote:

Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),but you
Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),
but you do not have a connection problem since you can connect to the
internet just fine. Your problem is that you cannot reach "a particular
site."

There are many possible reasons why you cannot reach "a particular site,"
most of which have nothing to do with Internet Explorer.

If you tell us the URL for "a particular site" we can try it ourselves
with IE 8.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

David and Carol Johnston wrote:

On Friday, October 23, 2009 1:03 AM
David and Carol Johnston wrote:

How do yo turn on diagnose connection problems in IE8
I cannot turn on "diagnose connection problems" under the tools menu. I
went to tools > manage add ons >all add ons, but it is not there.

How do you turn this on. I cannot get to a particular site on the
internet that is accessible to everybody else. I am trying to diagnose
my problem

Vista Home Premium
HP Pavillion
Internet Explorer 8
Google Browser
Comcast service provider

IIS - Create App Pools, Virtual Directories and Web Sites C# .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...p-pools-v.aspx
Gordon

Re: tony

"antonio smith" wrote in message news:2009111894528structor444@yahoo.com...
> I cannot get into no website like yahoo mail it is showing me Diagnose
> Connection Problem why?

<sigh>....

VanguardLH

Re: tony
Gordon wrote:

> antonio smith ...
>>
>> I cannot get into no website like yahoo mail it is showing me Diagnose
>> Connection Problem why?

> <sigh>....

And through Egghead's screwed up dimenoc.com server, too.
Tom Willett

Re: tony
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

<antonio smith> wrote in message news:2009111894528structor444@yahoo.com...
:I cannot get into no website like yahoo mail it is showing me Diagnose
Connection Problem why?
:
:
:
: Leonard Grey wrote:
:
: Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),but
you
: 22-Oct-09
:
: Diagnose Connection Problems is in the Tools menu (looks like a gear),
: but you do not have a connection problem since you can connect to the
: internet just fine. Your problem is that you cannot reach "a particular
: site."
:
: There are many possible reasons why you cannot reach "a particular site,"
: most of which have nothing to do with Internet Explorer.
:
: If you tell us the URL for "a particular site" we can try it ourselves
: with IE 8.
: ---
: Leonard Grey
: Errare humanum est
:
: Leonard Grey wrote:
:
[...]
: EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice