Enable Cookies and JavaScript Error Msg

JamesL

Enable Cookies and JavaScript Error Msg
When I sign into
https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial....ion/signOn.ams I get the
message: In order to access all the functions of Online Banking, you need to
modify your browser settings to enable cookies and JavaScript. For
instructions on how to enable cookies, please see the Help section on the
sign in page. OK

I went and followed the instructions. I even called their support desk. It
has only happened since installing Essentials. They said it was that causing
the issue. I uninstalled Essentials and ran with NO protection. I still had
the problem. I have changed me IE 8 (64 bit) security to the very bottom and
still cannot sign in. Again, this happened only AFTER I installed
Essentials. Please help. It would be great to pay bills!
JamesL

RE: Enable Cookies and JavaScript Error Msg
I would also add that I get the same message in Firefox and Google Chrome.

"JamesL" wrote:

> When I sign into
> https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial....ion/signOn.ams I get the
> message: In order to access all the functions of Online Banking, you need to
> modify your browser settings to enable cookies and JavaScript. For
> instructions on how to enable cookies, please see the Help section on the
> sign in page. OK
>
> I went and followed the instructions. I even called their support desk. It
> has only happened since installing Essentials. They said it was that causing
> the issue. I uninstalled Essentials and ran with NO protection. I still had
> the problem. I have changed me IE 8 (64 bit) security to the very bottom and
> still cannot sign in. Again, this happened only AFTER I installed
> Essentials. Please help. It would be great to pay bills!

Re: Enable Cookies and JavaScript Error Msg
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista 64-bit
SP2; Win7 64-bit RTM) when posting in a forum or newsgroup.

When (approx. date) did you install Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)?

What anti-virus application was installed BEFORE you installed MSE, was your
subscription still current, and did you uninstall it BEFORE you installed
MSE?
www.banthecheck.com