I.E.7, ... 'Browsing History' on Search/ Bing?

MapleE.

I.E.7, ... 'Browsing History' on Search/ Bing?
Hi:
On I.E. 6 with Bing, 'Browing History' is automatically popping-up under the
box of 'Search,' located to the left-side pane of the screen, ... for
instance, upon typing 'e...' and all web-sites starting 'e' related
web-sites popping-up, like eBay, e-commerce and the like.

Now, on I.E. 7 with Search/Bing located to the right of the Address Bar,
.... there is NO Browsing History/storing and I need to type all previously
visited web-sites every time I want to look at.

Is there anyway for me to store/save web-sites I visited previously on I.E.7
with Search/Bing?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: I.E.7, ... 'Browsing History' on Search/ Bing?
Is this on your WinXP SP2 computer?

IE Tools | Internet Options | Content | Autocomplete | Settings | Use
autocomplete for | Web addresses (check this option)

NB: Your post's headers (Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437) tell us
that you're running outdated and much less secure versions of OE, IE, and
WinXP. Please check-in at Windows Update ASAP and get that computer fully
patched!

HOW TO get a computer running WinXP SP2 fully patched
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...66ae41add7dd2b

NB: Computers running WinXP SP2 will NOT be offered any further critical
security updates, Automatic Updates will cease to function, and Windows
Update website will not be available after 12 April 2010 until SP3 is
installed.
www.banthecheck.com

MapleE. wrote:
> Hi:
> On I.E. 6 with Bing, 'Browing History' is automatically popping-up under
> the
> box of 'Search,' located to the left-side pane of the screen, ... for
> instance, upon typing 'e...' and all web-sites starting 'e' related
> web-sites popping-up, like eBay, e-commerce and the like.
>
> Now, on I.E. 7 with Search/Bing located to the right of the Address Bar,
> ... there is NO Browsing History/storing and I need to type all previously
> visited web-sites every time I want to look at.
>
> Is there anyway for me to store/save web-sites I visited previously on
> I.E.7
> with Search/Bing?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.

MapleE.

Re: I.E.7, ... 'Browsing History' on Search/ Bing?
Thanks for the response along with Update warning.

I did as you suggesting, IE Tools|............|Web address (checked),
however it's still not storing previously visited sites under 'Search Box'
to the right of of the Address Bar.

It's I.E. SP 3 that I purchased just recently from local PC store. There are
two to three different PCs with XPs in the back room.

BTW, this PC is main one to use, but also newer PC, I.E.7 with SP 3, I need
for back-up purpose.

> Is this on your WinXP SP2 computer?
>
> IE Tools | Internet Options | Content | Autocomplete | Settings | Use
> autocomplete for | Web addresses (check this option)
>
> NB: Your post's headers (Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437) tell us
> that you're running outdated and much less secure versions of OE, IE, and
> WinXP. Please check-in at Windows Update ASAP and get that computer fully
> patched!
>
> HOW TO get a computer running WinXP SP2 fully patched
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...66ae41add7dd2b
>
> NB: Computers running WinXP SP2 will NOT be offered any further critical
> security updates, Automatic Updates will cease to function, and Windows
> Update website will not be available after 12 April 2010 until SP3 is
> installed.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> MapleE. wrote:
>> Hi:
>> On I.E. 6 with Bing, 'Browing History' is automatically popping-up under
>> the
>> box of 'Search,' located to the left-side pane of the screen, ... for
>> instance, upon typing 'e...' and all web-sites starting 'e' related
>> web-sites popping-up, like eBay, e-commerce and the like.
>>
>> Now, on I.E. 7 with Search/Bing located to the right of the Address Bar,
>> ... there is NO Browsing History/storing and I need to type all
>> previously
>> visited web-sites every time I want to look at.
>>
>> Is there anyway for me to store/save web-sites I visited previously on
>> I.E.7
>> with Search/Bing?
>>
>> Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: I.E.7, ... 'Browsing History' on Search/ Bing?
IE Tools | Internet Options | Privacy | Sites | type...

microsoft.com

and ALLOW cookies.