CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.

sstephens

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST WORKING THURSDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 15TH. THEN ALL OF SUDDEN IT STOPPED WORKING, THAT SAME NIGHT.
George

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
Three problems to address here.

First, the subject of this newsgroup is MS Access, the database application which is part of some versions of the MS Office Suite. You stand a better chance of getting an answer to your question from a newsgroup supporting Internet Explorer, or perhpas you could contact the manufacturer of your Toshiba for support. You should include the version of IE you are using when you submit your question there.

Second, typing in all caps is the equivalent of shouting, and no one really likes to be shouted at. I suggest you adopt the standard convention of upper and lower case, as appropriate, for written communication in your followup post to the IE newsgroup.

Third, background images in the body of your post really make it hard to read. It would be more friendly to omit it from future posts.

Best of luck in finding a resolution.

Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST WORKING THURSDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 15TH. THEN ALL OF SUDDEN IT STOPPED WORKING, THAT SAME NIGHT.
Tom Lake

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
Third, background images in the body of your post really make it hard to
read. It would be more friendly to omit it from future posts.

So why did you keep the background in your reply? 8^)

Tom Lake

George

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
You noticed it, didn't you? I guess the point is made and I will not need to
repeat it.

"Tom Lake" <toml_12953@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Third, background images in the body of your post really make it hard to
> read. It would be more friendly to omit it from future posts.
>

> So why did you keep the background in your reply? 8^)
>
> Tom Lake

Gordon

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.

"George" <george_hepworth@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You noticed it, didn't you? I guess the point is made and I will not need
> to repeat it.

And as to your point about the Access group, it's also been crossposted to a
lot of other groups as well...most of which are also irrelevant...

kenn graham

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
I'm in the same boat i have tried to restore back to oct. 1st says my search engine has error if you find out ant thing howiedache@netzero.net thanks Kenn blackberry working fine with wireless
Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST WORKING THURSDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 15TH. THEN ALL OF SUDDEN IT STOPPED WORKING, THAT SAME NIGHT.
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.
(FollowUp-To IE General)
"sstephens" <shenijua08@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%239DdwY4TKHA.1792@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT.

What is the exact message that you are seeing and its context?
Remember, your words have to substitute for what our eyes might notice.

BTW please switch your (Windows Mail) newsreader to plain text only
and continue only in the IE General NG. I have set FollowUp-To
in my reply to assist you with that last request.
I have continued the cross-post only because I don't know what NG you
would be trying to read from after doing this massive, mainly OT, cross-post.
I'm actually posting from the IEAK NG where this is also OT.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

<QP>
Hi, MY NAME IS SHENIJUA STEPHENS, AND I HAVE A TOSHIBA. FOR THE PAST TWO-AND-HALF DAYS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON MY INTERNET
EXPLORER. BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT IS NOT WORKING, AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WIRELESS CONNECTION, BUT IT
HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT. SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST
WORKING THURSDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 15TH. THEN ALL OF SUDDEN IT STOPPED WORKING, THAT SAME NIGHT.
</QP>