Suddenly larger screen

Brian Pearson, ACC

Suddenly larger screen
So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger visually
that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my computer
except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am a bit
embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

Re: Suddenly larger screen
What's the first question you ask someone who asks you for assistance with a
problem?

Please state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3;
Vista x64 SP2).

Brian Pearson, ACC wrote:
> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
> visually
> that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my computer
> except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am a bit
> embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

Brian Pearson, ACC

Re: Suddenly larger screen
Sorry, wasn't thinking...

Vista Ultimate (32bit) SP2
IE 8.0.6001

brianp

> What's the first question you ask someone who asks you for assistance with
> a problem?
>
> Please state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3;
> Vista x64 SP2).
>

> Brian Pearson, ACC wrote:
>> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
>> visually
>> that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my computer
>> except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am a bit
>> embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

Bob Eyster

Re: Suddenly larger screen
"Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
> visually that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my
> computer except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am
> a bit embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

Check the zoom setting in the lower right corner of your Status Bar. It
should be set at 100% for a normal setting.

--
Bob Eyster
Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 - 32 Bit - IE8

Brian Pearson, ACC

Re: Suddenly larger screen
Too funny - I never noticed that before!

Thanks!! I'm 10+ yrs self employed application spe******t and I feel like a
newbie at this moment!

brianp

"Bob Eyster" <reyster1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
>> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
>> visually that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my
>> computer except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am
>> a bit embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

> Check the zoom setting in the lower right corner of your Status Bar. It
> should be set at 100% for a normal setting.
>
> --
> Bob Eyster
> Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 - 32 Bit - IE8

rob^_^

Re: Suddenly larger screen
Too easy to slip behind Brian.

"Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
news43A7FA4-F48C-42FA-A583-D49EB89C3A59@microsoft.com...
> Too funny - I never noticed that before!
>
> Thanks!! I'm 10+ yrs self employed application spe******t and I feel like
> a newbie at this moment!
>
> brianp
>

> "Bob Eyster" <reyster1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> "Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
>>> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
>>> visually that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my
>>> computer except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and
>>> am a bit embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

>> Check the zoom setting in the lower right corner of your Status Bar. It
>> should be set at 100% for a normal setting.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Eyster
>> Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 - 32 Bit - IE8

Re: Suddenly larger screen
What Bob said.

Brian Pearson, ACC wrote:
> Sorry, wasn't thinking...
>
> Vista Ultimate (32bit) SP2
> IE 8.0.6001
>
> brianp

>> What's the first question you ask someone who asks you for assistance
>> with
>> a problem?
>>
>> Please state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3;
>> Vista x64 SP2).
>>

>> Brian Pearson, ACC wrote:
>>> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
>>> visually
>>> that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my computer
>>> except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and am a bit
>>> embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

Bob Eyster

Re: Suddenly larger screen
"Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
news43A7FA4-F48C-42FA-A583-D49EB89C3A59@microsoft.com...
> Too funny - I never noticed that before!
>
> Thanks!! I'm 10+ yrs self employed application spe******t and I feel like
> a newbie at this moment!
>
> brianp
>

> "Bob Eyster" <reyster1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> "Brian Pearson, ACC" <bpearson@pearsonresources.com> wrote in message
>>> So I'm not sure what I did but my Browser screen is suddenly larger
>>> visually that normal... no other screen resolutions have changed on my
>>> computer except inside of Internet Explorer - I am a database tech and
>>> am a bit embarressed here, but can't fugure this one out?

>> Check the zoom setting in the lower right corner of your Status Bar. It
>> should be set at 100% for a normal setting.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Eyster
>> Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 - 32 Bit - IE8

Glad to have helped.