Re: certain cookies keep re-appearing

undisclosed

Re: certain cookies keep re-appearing

Hello,

I realize it has been over a year since anyone added to this thread,
however I am having the same problem with the reappearing cookies and
wondered if you ever found a solution.

I use FF, however whenever I clean with CCleaner, IE cookies are there
and its always the same Microsoft cookies; except in a few cases. There
is also a tracking cookie, atdmt, that does not show up in FF or
occasional Chrome use since it is blocked.

I do not use Messenger, but have determined two cookies, Live 365 and
another which I do not recall at the moment, always appear with the use
of WMP. Zune, Live, Windowsmarketplace, Bing (which I have never used)
and Msn are always there. IE's home page is blank. Also, I have all
cookies blocked in IE to no avail.

I have cleaned the computer with CCleaner, spent the entire day
watching movies @JTV, then checked IE's cookies folders, and they all
were there as usual. It is as if these cookies are stuck somewhere.

I just wanted to know if you have found the solution to this crazy
problem.

Thank you for your time,

Vaesther

--
vaesther
Bill

"undisclosed" wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I realize it has been over a year since anyone added to this thread,
> however I am having the same problem with the reappearing cookies and
> wondered if you ever found a solution.
>
> I use FF, however whenever I clean with CCleaner, IE cookies are there
> and its always the same Microsoft cookies; except in a few cases. There
> is also a tracking cookie, atdmt, that does not show up in FF or
> occasional Chrome use since it is blocked.
>
> I do not use Messenger, but have determined two cookies, Live 365 and
> another which I do not recall at the moment, always appear with the use
> of WMP. Zune, Live, Windowsmarketplace, Bing (which I have never used)
> and Msn are always there. IE's home page is blank. Also, I have all
> cookies blocked in IE to no avail.
>
> I have cleaned the computer with CCleaner, spent the entire day
> watching movies @JTV, then checked IE's cookies folders, and they all
> were there as usual. It is as if these cookies are stuck somewhere.
>
> I just wanted to know if you have found the solution to this crazy
> problem.
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Vaesther
>

> --
> vaesther

Well, I too block atdmt but it is one of a few cookies that come up weekly
when I run AVG and Adaware on both my laptop and desktop. Gives me the
shxts. I don't use registry cleaners as advised in these groups.

undisclosed

Re: certain cookies keep re-appearing

Hello,

I use SpywareBlaster which assists with blocking cookies. Atdmt does
not show up in the browsers I use, FF and Chrome, but in the browser I
do not, Internet Explorer.

Again, last night I ran CCleaner, got rid of cookies and temp files. I
fell asleep while watching a movie using FF and this morning the same
dern cookies have returned, with atdmt. Its almost laughable.

--
vaesther