How to remove a login list for a website

DeanH

How to remove a login list for a website
IE 6 SP2 on XP
Simple question I know but hopefully someone can telll me how to remove a
list of logins from a particular website. I go reguarly to a particular
website via IE6 and when I go to the login box there are many incorrect/false
entries.
How can I remove them. I have cleaned out the cookies and they still appear.
Is it a Registry listing?
Many thanks for your assitance
DeanH
Donald Anadell

Re: How to remove a login list for a website

"DeanH" <DeanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> IE 6 SP2 on XP
> Simple question I know but hopefully someone can telll me how to remove a
> list of logins from a particular website. I go reguarly to a particular
> website via IE6 and when I go to the login box there are many
> incorrect/false
> entries.

> How can I remove them.

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/217148

"To clear individual items from the list of form or password suggestions,
click the item in the list of suggestions for that field and then press
DELETE."

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> I have cleaned out the cookies and they still appear.
> Is it a Registry listing?
> Many thanks for your assitance
> DeanH

DeanH

Re: How to remove a login list for a website
Donald, many thanks, it was the Clear Forms that did it. Told you it was a
simpe question ;-)
DeanH

> Donald, many thanks, it was the Clear Forms that did it. Told you it was a
> simpe question ;-)

You're welcome Dean, glad you got it sorted out

Good luck,

Donald Anadell