How can i print my favorites?

Stan De Stoopµ

How can i print my favorites?
I have a lot of favorites in my Internet Explorer,
now i was wondering if i could print all the internet addresses on a piece
of paper.
Does anyone know how?

Thanks in advance,
Stan

Gordon

Re: How can i print my favorites?

"Stan De Stoopµ" <nomail2@collegewaregem.be> wrote in message
> I have a lot of favorites in my Internet Explorer,
> now i was wondering if i could print all the internet addresses on a piece
> of paper.
> Does anyone know how?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stan

Can I as to why you would want to?

Export to an HTML file and open in Word if you REALLY want to do this.

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Stan De Stoopµ wrote:

> I have a lot of favorites in my Internet Explorer,
> now i was wondering if i could print all the internet addresses on a piece
> of paper.
> Does anyone know how?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stan

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211089/en-us
"How to import and export the Internet Explorer Favorites folder to a 32-bit
version of Windows".

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

Ramesh Srinivasan, MS-MVP

Re: How can i print my favorites?
See also:

Convert Favorites to Txt file; View Internet Explorer Favorites information
in a readable form:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/fav2txt.htm

-or-

Bookmark Managers:
http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/mi.../fwurlorg.html

--
Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Desktop Experience]
Supporting Windows® 7, Vista & XP http://www.winhelponline.com

>I have a lot of favorites in my Internet Explorer,
> now i was wondering if i could print all the internet addresses on a piece
> of paper.
> Does anyone know how?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stan

Stan De Stoop

Re: How can i print my favorites?
Thanks for your reply,

Can i also do this without a special tool or program?

thanks,

Stan

"Ramesh Srinivasan, MS-MVP" <ramesh@unknownhost> schreef in bericht
> See also:
>
> Convert Favorites to Txt file; View Internet Explorer Favorites
> information in a readable form:
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/fav2txt.htm
>
> -or-
>
> Bookmark Managers:
> http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/mi.../fwurlorg.html
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Desktop Experience]
> Supporting Windows® 7, Vista & XP http://www.winhelponline.com
>

> "Stan De Stoopµ" <nomail2@collegewaregem.be> wrote in message
>>I have a lot of favorites in my Internet Explorer,
>> now i was wondering if i could print all the internet addresses on a
>> piece of paper.
>> Does anyone know how?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Stan

Ramesh Srinivasan, MS-MVP

Re: How can i print my favorites?
To do this without using a third-party program, one may write a script that
enumerates all the URLs in the Favorites folder, and gather the Title and
URL for each item and output to a text file.

If you can write scripts, you may look at the Microsoft Script Center for
assistance.