Organize Favorites Blank

Roy Colson

Organize Favorites Blank
Windows XP Home SP3

When I click on Organize Favorites in Windows Explorer I get a blank box. I
believe this started after I upgraded from IE7 to IE8.

Would appreciate any help on how to fix.

Re: Organize Favorites Blank
See http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/redxorg.htm

Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this
it)?

Just asking for now!! Do NOT use such a Restore Point yet!! => Do you have
an available Restore Point which predates the install of IE8?
www.banthecheck.com

Roy Colson wrote:
> Windows XP Home SP3
>
> When I click on Organize Favorites in Windows Explorer I get a blank box.
> believe this started after I upgraded from IE7 to IE8.
>
> Would appreciate any help on how to fix.

Roy Colson

Re: Organize Favorites Blank
Thank you for your reply. I downloaded and installed IE8 without a problem.
And more important I found it to be much more to my liking than IE7. I do
not want to uninstall it.

After I posted my question I discovered that IE8 has an "Organize Favorites"
of it's own. It is somewhat different from the one in windows explorer but
just as effective.

> See http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/redxorg.htm

> Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these
> applications running in the background when you installed IE8?
>
> Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this
> it)?
>
> Just asking for now!! Do NOT use such a Restore Point yet!! => Do you
> have an available Restore Point which predates the install of IE8?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> Roy Colson wrote:
>> Windows XP Home SP3
>>
>> When I click on Organize Favorites in Windows Explorer I get a blank box.
>> believe this started after I upgraded from IE7 to IE8.
>>
>> Would appreciate any help on how to fix.

Re: Organize Favorites Blank
OK...