I.E. 8

Bubey

I.E. 8
Is there a separate sign for Internet Explorer 8 for questions & help ?
It certainly need one...........Thanks !
Leonard Grey

Re: I.E. 8
You're in the right place, although you'll have a much better experience
in this newsgroup if you use a newsreader - that's how newsgroups are
supposed to be read - instead of a web interface.

If you want to ask a question about Internet Explorer 8 here are three
suggestions:

1- Search through earlier posts to see if your question has already been
asked and answered. Many questions asked here are just variations of the
same few questions that are asked over and over.

2- Always state your version of Windows (including the service pack)
when asking about Internet Explorer.

3- Explain your problem or question in detail.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Bubey wrote:
> Is there a separate sign for Internet Explorer 8 for questions & help ?
> It certainly need one...........Thanks !

Bubey

Re: I.E. 8
Sounds like a good thing to try. Is it a Microsoft form?
How do I find and do it ?
Thanks !

> You're in the right place, although you'll have a much better experience
> in this newsgroup if you use a newsreader - that's how newsgroups are
> supposed to be read - instead of a web interface.
>
> If you want to ask a question about Internet Explorer 8 here are three
> suggestions:
>
> 1- Search through earlier posts to see if your question has already been
> asked and answered. Many questions asked here are just variations of the
> same few questions that are asked over and over.
>
> 2- Always state your version of Windows (including the service pack) when
> asking about Internet Explorer.
>
> 3- Explain your problem or question in detail.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Bubey wrote:
>> Is there a separate sign for Internet Explorer 8 for questions & help ?
>> It certainly need one...........Thanks !

Leonard Grey

Re: I.E. 8
Read this newsgroup and all newsgroups the way they were intended to be
read: with a newsreader. Outlook Express is your newsreader in Windows
XP. In Windows Vista it's Windows Mail.

"Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader"
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

"Accessing MS Newsgroups with Outlook Express"
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

"Accessing Newsgroups With Windows Mail"
http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessi...ndows_mail.htm
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est