IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com

Kidder

IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
Hi

After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like www.moneycontrol.com
it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is searched
inside it. Can you please help?

Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of which
pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.

Thanks

Leonard Grey

Re: IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
Are you familiar with adware, and if so, do you know how to scan your
computer for adware?

If not, we can help get you started.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Kidder wrote:
> Hi
>
> After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like www.moneycontrol.com
> it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is searched
> inside it. Can you please help?
>
> Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of which
> pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.
>
> Thanks

Kidder

Re: IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
Hi Leonard

I did run Mcafee full scan as well norton spyware to detect any harmful
program on my system but the nothing was found. I also ran Windows defender
but of no use.

Please advise if there is any other way to clean the adware.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Kidder

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Are you familiar with adware, and if so, do you know how to scan your
> computer for adware?
>
> If not, we can help get you started.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Kidder wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like www.moneycontrol.com
> > it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is searched
> > inside it. Can you please help?
> >
> > Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of which
> > pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.
> >
> > Thanks

Leonard Grey

Re: IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
Time to show your computer to a professional.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Kidder wrote:
> Hi Leonard
>
> I did run Mcafee full scan as well norton spyware to detect any harmful
> program on my system but the nothing was found. I also ran Windows defender
> but of no use.
>
> Please advise if there is any other way to clean the adware.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
> Kidder
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> Are you familiar with adware, and if so, do you know how to scan your
>> computer for adware?
>>
>> If not, we can help get you started.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> Kidder wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like www.moneycontrol.com
>>> it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is searched
>>> inside it. Can you please help?
>>>
>>> Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of which
>>> pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.
>>>
>>> Thanks

C A Upsdell

Kidder wrote:
> Hi
>
> After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like www.moneycontrol.com
> it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is searched
> inside it. Can you please help?
>
> Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of which
> pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.

See, for example,
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2175136AAuaYyf

Google "remove sedoparking.com" and I am sure that you will find many
similar pages of advice.

Re: IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

LOOK! => MS PCSafety provides no-charge support for home users (only) for
dealing with malware infections such as viruses, spyware (including unwanted
software), and adware.
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...prid=7552&st=1

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

**Chances are you will need to seek expert assistance in
http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/index.php,
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30 or other appropriate forums as well.**

www.banthecheck.com

Kidder wrote:
> Hi
>
> After installing IE8 when i try browsing a website like
> www.moneycontrol.com
> it get redirected to http://www.sedoparking.com and the website is
> searched
> inside it. Can you please help?
>
> Also there is some script error coming up for some websites because of
> which
> pictures, tabs etc in the page are not visible.
>
> Thanks

Bob

Re: IE8 directing valid websites to http://www.sedoparking.com
Malicious Software Removal Tool