IE 7 Slow left click on new selection& page refresh?

Felix

IE 7 Slow left click on new selection& page refresh?
Wxp pro sp3 IE 7.
Every time left click on something in IE 7 their is a pause of a couple
seconds before it will let me click again on something else? Also page keeps
refreshing any fixes for these problems?
Thank you
Felix

Re: IE 7 Slow left click on new selection& page refresh?
Is this a sudden, new problem?

All pages keep refreshing or just some? If just some, which pages?

IE in No Add-ons mode:

Add-ons; or

Explorer (No add-ons).

Troubleshooting and Internet Explorerís (No Add-ons) Mode:

3. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your

it)?
www.banthecheck.com

Felix wrote:
> Wxp pro sp3 IE 7.
> Every time left click on something in IE 7 their is a pause of a couple
> seconds before it will let me click again on something else? Also page
> keeps
> refreshing any fixes for these problems?
> Thank you
> Felix

Felix

Re: IE 7 Slow left click on new selection& page refresh?
1. all
2. yes
3. McAfee
4. yes
5. yes
Tried them all still getting page refresh every time, Long wait on left
click?
Thanks
Please advise
Felix

> Is this a sudden, new problem?
>
> All pages keep refreshing or just some? If just some, which pages?
>
> 1. Does the behavior persist if you start IE in No Add-ons mode? To start
> IE in No Add-ons mode:

> Add-ons; or

> Explorer (No add-ons).
>
> Troubleshooting and Internet Explorerís (No Add-ons) Mode:

> 3. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your
> Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these
> applications running in the background when you installed IE7?
>
> 4. Has a(nother) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this
> it)?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> Felix wrote:
>> Wxp pro sp3 IE 7.
>> Every time left click on something in IE 7 their is a pause of a couple
>> seconds before it will let me click again on something else? Also page
>> keeps
>> refreshing any fixes for these problems?
>> Thank you
>> Felix

Re: IE 7 Slow left click on new selection& page refresh?
Repost: Is this a sudden, new problem or an ongoing one?

What's the name of the McAfee application currently installed (e.g., McAfee
Security Center)?

If it's not a freebie, is your subscription current?

Was the McAfee application running in the background when you installed IE8
and/or SP3?

Was another McAfee application, another Norton application, or both
installed in the past?