White squares in IE7

KB

White squares in IE7
I've got a client who runs on a 2003 Terminal Server. One employee has gotten
problems with white squares all over the IE page......!!!!! Anyone know what
to do??
Leonard Grey

Re: White squares in IE7
Here's a place to start:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

KB wrote:
> I've got a client who runs on a 2003 Terminal Server. One employee has gotten
> problems with white squares all over the IE page......!!!!! Anyone know what
> to do??

KB

Re: White squares in IE7
Are you fu***** kidding me!!! What are you, the proffessor of all knowledge,
therefore you don't stupe to answer silly questions........ A wise man once
said: If you have nothing wise to say, SH** UP.

I think the question is fairly simple.

1. Terminal server 2003
2. One user
3. Problem with white squares in IE7

If i could upload a picture i would, maybe that would explain it a bit better.

And furthermore, there are ways of communicating with each other. If you
don't know the answer to my question, then don't answer it. If you need more
information, ask for it!!

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Here's a place to start:
>
> "How to ask a question"
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>
> will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
> help you are seeking.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> KB wrote:
> > I've got a client who runs on a 2003 Terminal Server. One employee has gotten
> > problems with white squares all over the IE page......!!!!! Anyone know what
> > to do??

Leonard Grey

Re: White squares in IE7
"Problem with white squares in IE7"

You must think that provides sufficient information to answer your question.

BTW: I suggest a spell-checker.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

KB wrote:
> Are you fu***** kidding me!!! What are you, the proffessor of all knowledge,
> therefore you don't stupe to answer silly questions........ A wise man once
> said: If you have nothing wise to say, SH** UP.
>
> I think the question is fairly simple.
>
> 1. Terminal server 2003
> 2. One user
> 3. Problem with white squares in IE7
>
> If i could upload a picture i would, maybe that would explain it a bit better.
>
> And furthermore, there are ways of communicating with each other. If you
> don't know the answer to my question, then don't answer it. If you need more
> information, ask for it!!
>

> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> Here's a place to start:
>>
>> "How to ask a question"
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>
>> will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
>> help you are seeking.
>>
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> KB wrote:
>>> I've got a client who runs on a 2003 Terminal Server. One employee has gotten
>>> problems with white squares all over the IE page......!!!!! Anyone know what
>>> to do??

KB

Re: White squares in IE7
You really need to excuse my spelling, but i don't think that's the issue
here.....

How else can i describe it: IE7 creates a Grid of white squares after a
while of use and i don't know what is causing it, therefore i post a question
here!! If you don't know the answer, someone else might. But don't start
lecturing people about correctness and how to post a question. Have you
nothing better to do?

Anyone else have some input to this question??