Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Printing selected Text in IE8

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009
OREALLY
 

Posts: n/a
Printing selected Text in IE8
Is it possible to print selcted text straight from IE 8?

Oreally
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Printing selected Text in IE8
I do it all the time with copy and paste.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

OREALLY wrote:
> Is it possible to print selcted text straight from IE 8?
>
> Oreally

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009
OREALLY
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Printing selected Text in IE8
I mean w/o using another text program...

Just figured out: print preview / drop down menus / 'as selected on screen'




"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:#$QsuzyKKHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> I do it all the time with copy and paste.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> OREALLY wrote:
>> Is it possible to print selcted text straight from IE 8?
>>
>> Oreally


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Printing selected Text in IE8
As you wish. I find copy-and-paste faster. And it's an easy way to get
just the text, without the formatting.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

OREALLY wrote:
> I mean w/o using another text program...
>
> Just figured out: print preview / drop down menus / 'as selected on screen'
>
>
>
>
> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:#$QsuzyKKHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> I do it all the time with copy and paste.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> OREALLY wrote:
>>> Is it possible to print selcted text straight from IE 8?
>>>
>>> Oreally

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009
MHL
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Printing selected Text in IE8
Yeah, but it's not what he asked.

"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:uCxUeXzKKHA.4820@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> As you wish. I find copy-and-paste faster. And it's an easy way to get
> just the text, without the formatting.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> OREALLY wrote:
>> I mean w/o using another text program...
>>
>> Just figured out: print preview / drop down menus / 'as selected on
>> screen'
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:#$QsuzyKKHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> I do it all the time with copy and paste.
>>> ---
>>> Leonard Grey
>>> Errare humanum est
>>>
>>> OREALLY wrote:
>>>> Is it possible to print selcted text straight from IE 8?
>>>>
>>>> Oreally

>>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
execCommand doesn't work in some case when no text is selected Marek Sykora microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 2 07-16-2009 14:31
When printing, my text has a shadow! Haylea microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 5 03-13-2008 00:59
text font too small when printing ANTONIO J M NUNES DA SILVA microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 12-19-2007 21:17
Printing frequently used text Gray microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 07-24-2007 15:34




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:18.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120