IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up

Dave

IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using it.
Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not being
able to open new windows half the time. I might try it again in a few
months, but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and I
can't use it anymore at this time. Dave

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Gordon

Re: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
> I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
> browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using
> it.
> Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
> having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not
> being
> able to open new windows half the time. I might try it again in a few
> months, but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and
> can't use it anymore at this time. Dave

Works OK here and for millions of other users.

And how is the fact that it doesn't work for YOU a "suggestion"?

VanguardLH

Dave wrote:

> I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
> browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using it.
> Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
> having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not being
> able to open new windows half the time.

So you came here to rant. You obviously did not come here to seek help
because you describe NOTHING about your claimed problems. You didn't
even bother to troubleshooting any add-ons that YOU installed into IE8.
Now you get to curl up in mommy's lap and plead for her to let you
suckle again.

> I might try it again in a few
> months,

It'll be the same web browser then, too. And we'll have to read your
whine post again because you don't ask for help. Since you gave up,
there's no point in wasting time trying to troubleshoot your problem
since you don't use IE8 anymore.

> but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and I
> can't use it anymore at this time. Dave

*WE* did not come out with IE8 or any version of Internet Explorer.
This is a peer community of users just like yourself (well, not quite
like yourself as we're willing to troubleshoot our software problems).
This is Usenet and obviously you haven't a clue about Usenet, especially
as a user of Microsoft's webnews-for-dummies gateway to Usenet.

> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft ...

And you can't even figure out how to use their webnews-for-dummies
interface. Um, just where was any hint of a suggestion? Yeah, nowhere.
No one is going to waste their time "voting" on your post, especially
those Usenetizens that use a newsreader instead of the webnews-for-
dummies interface.

Whine, whine, whine. Now go find your pacifier.
Top

Re: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
You were a LOT of help, duh!

"Top" <Top@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You were a LOT of help, duh!

How can anyone help with a RANT that has NO information in it? Duh!

Reynolds

RE: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
I feel your pain, Dave....does the same to me....I have Vista....do you?
Maybe that is the problem....dont know....but the darn thing closes all the
freaking time.....

"Dave" wrote:

> I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
> browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using it.
> Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
> having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not being
> able to open new windows half the time. I might try it again in a few
> months, but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and I
> can't use it anymore at this time. Dave
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

john barker

RE: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
there is nothing wrong with ie 8 ihave be runing it ihav had no trouble
with any of this happing to me john barker

"Dave" wrote:

> I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
> browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using it.
> Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
> having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not being
> able to open new windows half the time. I might try it again in a few
> months, but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and I
> can't use it anymore at this time. Dave
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Frank Williams

Re: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:43:01 -0800, john barker <john
barker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>there is nothing wrong with ie 8 ihave be runing it ihav had no trouble
>with any of this happing to me john barker
>
>"Dave" wrote:

I have to agree IE 8 is Total Crap, using Opera 10.5 and it works..

IE8 Tabs keep dropping, Google History not saved and Web sites not
displaying correctly.

Tried every Fix listed, sill no go..

Opera & Firefox does not have any of these problems.?

>> I used IE 5,6,7 and the whole time my family kept telling me to try other
>> browsers. I stuck with MS, but IE 8 was the end for me, I stopped using it.
>> Connections time out and it closes tabs on a regular basis. I'm tired of
>> having tabs recovered every time I use the browser and I'm tired of not being
>> able to open new windows half the time. I might try it again in a few
>> months, but this is the worst browser you guys have ever come out with and I
>> can't use it anymore at this time. Dave

>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Re: IE 8 is the worst IE ever and I finally give up
<yawn>

<blithersnippage>