Re: Runtime Error!

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Runtime Error!
alex_welas wrote:

> Everytime I close Internet Explorer the page gets closed and another
> smaller page comes out telling me the same thing:
> "Runtime Error!
> Program: C:\Prgoramm\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
>
> I would like to know why this problem appears every single time I close an
> Internet Explorer page. The problem is that whether I've got more pages
> opened, once I close one, all of them gets closed. This is a problem as
> for I cannot work with internet explorer without losing data and time.
> One more thing. This could be even a PC problem as for in this moment I
> use IE8, but I used to have the same problem with 6 and 7 too.
>
> Awaiting for your kind reply asap.
> Best regards to you all.

Forwarded to microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general via crosspost

Remove your Google Toolbar / Dektop and test.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Runtime Error!
Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] wrote:

> alex_welas wrote:
>
>> Everytime I close Internet Explorer the page gets closed and another
>> smaller page comes out telling me the same thing:
>> "Runtime Error!
>> Program: C:\Prgoramm\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe
>> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
>> way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
>>
>> I would like to know why this problem appears every single time I close
>> an Internet Explorer page. The problem is that whether I've got more
>> pages opened, once I close one, all of them gets closed. This is a
>> problem as for I cannot work with internet explorer without losing data
>> and time. One more thing. This could be even a PC problem as for in this
>> moment I use IE8, but I used to have the same problem with 6 and 7 too.
>>
>> Awaiting for your kind reply asap.
>> Best regards to you all.

> Forwarded to microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general via crosspost
>
> Remove your Google Toolbar / Dektop and test.

^^^^^
Typo: *Desktop*

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

alex_welas

Re: Runtime Error!
Nothing changed. I'm having always the same problem.

"Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" wrote:

> Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] wrote:
>
> > alex_welas wrote:
> >
> >> Everytime I close Internet Explorer the page gets closed and another
> >> smaller page comes out telling me the same thing:
> >> "Runtime Error!
> >> Program: C:\Prgoramm\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe
> >> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> >> way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
> >>
> >> I would like to know why this problem appears every single time I close
> >> an Internet Explorer page. The problem is that whether I've got more
> >> pages opened, once I close one, all of them gets closed. This is a
> >> problem as for I cannot work with internet explorer without losing data
> >> and time. One more thing. This could be even a PC problem as for in this
> >> moment I use IE8, but I used to have the same problem with 6 and 7 too.
> >>
> >> Awaiting for your kind reply asap.
> >> Best regards to you all.

> > Forwarded to microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general via crosspost
> >
> > Remove your Google Toolbar / Dektop and test.

> ^^^^^
> Typo: *Desktop*
>
> --
> Vincenzo Di Russo
> Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional since 2003
> Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security
> My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
> My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/vincent/

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: Runtime Error!
alex_welas wrote:

> Nothing changed. I'm having always the same problem.

Follow carefully all the directions in this post:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...f-b561798b7b42
"How to get rid of malware".

--
Vincenzo Di Russo