Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
rlbonnette
 

Posts: n/a
I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same windows
to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked "do
not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
windows version? ie versioin?

rlbonnette wrote:
> How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
> windows
> to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked "do
> not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
rlbonnette
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
sorry, windows...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> windows version? ie versioin?
>
> rlbonnette wrote:
> > How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
> > windows
> > to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked "do
> > not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
rlbonnette
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
or wait, maybe it is internet explorer?? sorry...how do i know?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> windows version? ie versioin?
>
> rlbonnette wrote:
> > How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
> > windows
> > to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked "do
> > not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
uh-huh...

rlbonnette wrote:
> sorry, windows...
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> windows version? ie version?
>>
>> rlbonnette wrote:
>>> How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
>>> windows
>>> to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked
>>> "do
>>> not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
ask your moms

rlbonnette wrote:
> or wait, maybe it is internet explorer?? sorry...how do i know?
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> windows version? ie versioin?
>>
>> rlbonnette wrote:
>>> How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
>>> windows
>>> to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked
>>> "do
>>> not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
rlbonnette
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
get a life.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> ask your moms
>
> rlbonnette wrote:
> > or wait, maybe it is internet explorer?? sorry...how do i know?
> >
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> windows version? ie versioin?
> >>
> >> rlbonnette wrote:
> >>> How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
> >>> windows
> >>> to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked
> >>> "do
> >>> not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009
VanguardLH
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
rlbonnette wrote:

> get a life.


Well, obviously you don't want help. You aren't even willing to ask
your mom as to what *VERSION* of Windows and Internet Explorer that she
uses while pretending to her that you're her IE wizard.

Bye bye, child.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I want the grey box to come up again when I exit IE
get a cellphone

rlbonnette wrote:
> get a life.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> ask your moms
>>
>> rlbonnette wrote:
>>> or wait, maybe it is internet explorer?? sorry...how do i know?
>>>
>>> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>>>
>>>> windows version? ie versioin?
>>>>
>>>> rlbonnette wrote:
>>>>> How do I get the grey box to pop up that asks me if i want the same
>>>>> windows
>>>>> to open up again when i open up IE again? my mom accidentally checked
>>>>> "do
>>>>> not ask me again" and i don't know how to get it back! thanks!!!!


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
printing in grey scale snakey microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 2 12-17-2009 10:44
grey sidebar Daze N. Knights microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 9 06-05-2009 22:30
grey pictures Poppy microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 11-26-2007 21:25
Grey playback with WMP socer19 microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 09-26-2007 03:10
Grey background on videos =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmU=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 8 05-31-2007 14:56




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120