Internet Explorer.. did we get a virus perhaps or malware?

shawn

Internet Explorer.. did we get a virus perhaps or malware?
I am not sure what version of Internet Explorer the owner of my company is
running, but I believe it's 6 or 7. Definitely not 8. Running Windows 2000.

But in the meantime before I get a chance to check what version he's
running, has anyone seen this problem?

In the top right corner where the three buttons for minimize, restore and
close are, it doesn't look like normal windows buttons. They have a black
background and look different. When I arrived at his computer he had that
window open with Yahoo, his Favorites open on the left, and taking up most
of the Yahoo! space was an advertisement.

rob^_^

Re: Internet Explorer.. did we get a virus perhaps or malware?
Hi Shawn,

Accessibility Desktop theme. Right click on the desktop and select
properties from the context menu. Select a desktop theme or customize the
screen colors and backgrounds to your preferences.

Regards.

"shawn" <yuppicide138@removethisoptonline.net> wrote in message
> I am not sure what version of Internet Explorer the owner of my company is
> running, but I believe it's 6 or 7. Definitely not 8. Running Windows
> 2000.
>
> But in the meantime before I get a chance to check what version he's
> running, has anyone seen this problem?
>
> In the top right corner where the three buttons for minimize, restore and
> close are, it doesn't look like normal windows buttons. They have a black
> background and look different. When I arrived at his computer he had that
> window open with Yahoo, his Favorites open on the left, and taking up most
> of the Yahoo! space was an advertisement.

Re: Internet Explorer.. did we get a virus perhaps or malware?
Win2000 would be running IE5.x or IE6.