IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker

oppiman

IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker
Basically IE8 is all I need from a browser.
I still have FF and others on my system, but I more and more use IE8.
One thing I badly miss is the spellchecker.
Why is it not integrated?
Why can't IE8 just use the spellchecker from the Windows Live Essentials
mail?
IE7Pro is a nice add-on and provides a spell checker, but I'd rather go
without IE7Pro since IE8 is not fully supported and seems unstable with that
add-on.

So, please, if any MS folks read this: Provide some spellchecker add-on for
IE8 and life is good!

Gordon

Re: IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker

"oppiman" <oppiman(at)live(dot)com> wrote in message
> Basically IE8 is all I need from a browser.
> I still have FF and others on my system, but I more and more use IE8.
> One thing I badly miss is the spellchecker.
> Why is it not integrated?
> Why can't IE8 just use the spellchecker from the Windows Live Essentials
> mail?
> IE7Pro is a nice add-on and provides a spell checker, but I'd rather go
> without IE7Pro since IE8 is not fully supported and seems unstable with
> that add-on.
>
> So, please, if any MS folks read this: Provide some spellchecker add-on
> for IE8 and life is good!

http://www.ieaddons.com/gb/search/?search=spell

oppiman

Re: IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker
Thanks Gordon.
This works ok for English only, but I would need at least German, English
and French.

Again, the WLM app has a very good spellchecker integrated with all
languages and fast switching using the language bar.
All that is missing is IE8's ability to use it.
Both is from MS so why not?

"Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "oppiman" <oppiman(at)live(dot)com> wrote in message
>> Basically IE8 is all I need from a browser.
>> I still have FF and others on my system, but I more and more use IE8.
>> One thing I badly miss is the spellchecker.
>> Why is it not integrated?
>> Why can't IE8 just use the spellchecker from the Windows Live Essentials
>> mail?
>> IE7Pro is a nice add-on and provides a spell checker, but I'd rather go
>> without IE7Pro since IE8 is not fully supported and seems unstable with
>> that add-on.
>>
>> So, please, if any MS folks read this: Provide some spellchecker add-on
>> for IE8 and life is good!

> http://www.ieaddons.com/gb/search/?search=spell

Re: IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker
IE yusers no how to spelle.

oppiman wrote:
> Basically IE8 is all I need from a browser.
> I still have FF and others on my system, but I more and more use IE8.
> One thing I badly miss is the spellchecker.
> Why is it not integrated?
> Why can't IE8 just use the spellchecker from the Windows Live Essentials
> mail?
> IE7Pro is a nice add-on and provides a spell checker, but I'd rather go
> without IE7Pro since IE8 is not fully supported and seems unstable with
> that
> add-on.
>
> So, please, if any MS folks read this: Provide some spellchecker add-on
> for
> IE8 and life is good!

oppiman

Re: IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker
yoo ar rite.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> IE yusers no how to spelle.
>
> oppiman wrote:
>> Basically IE8 is all I need from a browser.
>> I still have FF and others on my system, but I more and more use IE8.
>> One thing I badly miss is the spellchecker.
>> Why is it not integrated?
>> Why can't IE8 just use the spellchecker from the Windows Live Essentials
>> mail?
>> IE7Pro is a nice add-on and provides a spell checker, but I'd rather go
>> without IE7Pro since IE8 is not fully supported and seems unstable with
>> that
>> add-on.
>>
>> So, please, if any MS folks read this: Provide some spellchecker add-on
>> for
>> IE8 and life is good!

Re: IE8 is good, but why no spellchecker
i alwys are