Ie8

trw

Ie8
worst browser ever. This thing is definitely the worst browser ever produced.
Slow buggy and hangs up constantly. Sorry the dump report is a piece of
garbage. I know you guys are trying to improve things and if you want to do
that make it simpler. Go back to simple in fact you can probably use the
browser for windows portable. Make it small a tiny footprint with less
garbage and capabilities and get things back to where they should be. I have
already switched to Firefox because its a better more flexible browser with
less problems. Get back to the drawing board this browser is garbage.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Bill

Re: Ie8

"trw" <trw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> worst browser ever. This thing is definitely the worst browser ever
> produced.
> Slow buggy and hangs up constantly. Sorry the dump report is a piece of
> garbage. I know you guys are trying to improve things and if you want to
> do
> that make it simpler. Go back to simple in fact you can probably use the
> browser for windows portable. Make it small a tiny footprint with less
> garbage and capabilities and get things back to where they should be. I
> have
> already switched to Firefox because its a better more flexible browser
> with
> less problems. Get back to the drawing board this browser is garbage.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

C R A P

You, that is, not IE8

MHL

Re: Ie8
Wow, that's helpful for...no one.

"trw" <trw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> worst browser ever. This thing is definitely the worst browser ever
> produced.
> Slow buggy and hangs up constantly. Sorry the dump report is a piece of
> garbage. I know you guys are trying to improve things and if you want to
> do
> that make it simpler. Go back to simple in fact you can probably use the
> browser for windows portable. Make it small a tiny footprint with less
> garbage and capabilities and get things back to where they should be. I
> have
> already switched to Firefox because its a better more flexible browser
> with
> less problems. Get back to the drawing board this browser is garbage.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: Ie8
trw wrote:

> worst browser ever. ...

<snip - the rest is just as uninformative>

Don't ever apply for a position as a Software QA Tech/Eng. You don't
have the writing skills to compose useful trouble reports.
Bob

Re: Ie8
I agree with you Firefox 3.5.2 just released and IE8 could learn a lot from
it. It's fast and has very little memory usage unlike IE8 which is a memory
swamp.

"VanguardLH" wrote:

> trw wrote:
>
> > worst browser ever. ...

> <snip - the rest is just as uninformative>
>
> Don't ever apply for a position as a Software QA Tech/Eng. You don't
> have the writing skills to compose useful trouble reports.

Leonard Grey

Re: Ie8
<lol> Evidentally, you don't follow the Firefox newsgroups, where people
are complaining that Firefox 3.5 is a memory hog and unbearably slow.

Both IE 8 and FF 3.5.2 run speedily and reliably for me.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est