I did something to make my top toolbar hide

Shep

I did something to make my top toolbar hide
I was hitting some keys and all of a sudden my whole top menu bar went away,
when I mouse at the top near the edge of my screen the menu bar comes back
down but when I move the mouse it hides again. It works just like when you
can hide your taskbar. I'm sure I hit a key or combo of keys to enable the
hide feature, how can I disbale it again so I have my menu bar all the time

Thanks

Shep

Re: I did something to make my top toolbar hide

"Shep" <Shep@isp.com> wrote in message
>I was hitting some keys and all of a sudden my whole top menu bar went
>away, when I mouse at the top near the edge of my screen the menu bar comes
>back down but when I move the mouse it hides again. It works just like
>when you can hide your taskbar. I'm sure I hit a key or combo of keys to
>enable the hide feature, how can I disbale it again so I have my menu bar
>all the time
>
> Thanks

I fixed my own problem, hit F11

Kevin

Re: I did something to make my top toolbar hide
Hey Shep, Actually what you were experiencing was Auto Hide. F11 provides
full screen visibility
but you can gain even further visibility through Auto Hide, which hides the
Menu bars. To enable
or disable Auto Hide, right click on the Taskbar item for IE and either
check or uncheck Auto
Hide. -Kevin N.

> "Shep" <Shep@isp.com> wrote in message
>>I was hitting some keys and all of a sudden my whole top menu bar went
>>away, when I mouse at the top near the edge of my screen the menu bar
>>comes back down but when I move the mouse it hides again. It works just
>>like when you can hide your taskbar. I'm sure I hit a key or combo of
>>keys to enable the hide feature, how can I disbale it again so I have my
>>menu bar all the time
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> I fixed my own problem, hit F11

Shep

Re: I did something to make my top toolbar hide
Kevin,

Thanks, yes I am well aware of how to select and deselect which toolbar you
want but it surprised me when the whole top of my browser
disappeared........LOL But then I found that F11 toggles that

Thanks again