Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal

WMB

Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal
Windows XP(SP-3) Home, OE-6, IE-8

Hi, is there a way to remove the URL's listed in Internet Options, Security
Page, Restricted Sites pane of Internet Options, other than 1 URL at a time?

Hope this is clear.

Thanks

Alan Edwards

Re: Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal
Try here:
Adding unwanted sites to the Internet Explorer Restricted Zone
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/restricted.htm

Look at the section:
To remove all the sites listed in the Restricted Zone

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:54:44 -0400, in
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, "WMB"
<brown.2005@.comcast.net> wrote:

>Windows XP(SP-3) Home, OE-6, IE-8
>
>Hi, is there a way to remove the URL's listed in Internet Options, Security
>Page, Restricted Sites pane of Internet Options, other than 1 URL at a time?
>
>Hope this is clear.
>
>Thanks

Re: Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal
<kibbitz>
Note that using DelDomains will remove all sites from Restricted Site and
Trusted Sites zones, as will a Reset: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
<= Read before using!
</kibbitz>

Alan Edwards wrote:
> Try here:
> Adding unwanted sites to the Internet Explorer Restricted Zone
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/restricted.htm
>
> Look at the section:
> To remove all the sites listed in the Restricted Zone
>
>> Windows XP(SP-3) Home, OE-6, IE-8
>>
>> Hi, is there a way to remove the URL's listed in Internet Options,
>> Security
>> Page, Restricted Sites pane of Internet Options, other than 1 URL at a
>> time?

WMB

Re: Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal
Hello, and thanks for the help. Running DelDomains worked perfectly.

> <kibbitz>
> Note that using DelDomains will remove all sites from Restricted Site and
> Trusted Sites zones, as will a Reset:
> </kibbitz>
>
> Alan Edwards wrote:
>> Try here:
>> Adding unwanted sites to the Internet Explorer Restricted Zone
>> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/restricted.htm
>>
>> Look at the section:
>> To remove all the sites listed in the Restricted Zone
>>
>>> Windows XP(SP-3) Home, OE-6, IE-8
>>>
>>> Hi, is there a way to remove the URL's listed in Internet Options,
>>> Security
>>> Page, Restricted Sites pane of Internet Options, other than 1 URL at a
>>> time?

Re: Internet Options-Restricted Sites-URL's-Removal
On behalf of both of us, YW & thanks for your feedback.