Re: Multiple Yahoo Email Accounts

IE File | New session

See
http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200...e-and-ie8.aspx
www.banthecheck.com

Gor-Tel wrote:
> I recently upgraded an XP machine to IE8 from IE6. Using IE6 I was able
> have mutliple IE windows open, each being logged into a seperate yahoo -
> "sbcglobal.net" email account. Now with IE8 I am not able to be logged
> into
> multiple email accounts. Either by opening multiple program windows or
> using the "tabs" within 1 program window. When I'm logged into 1
> "sbcglobal.net" email account, open another window or tab and attempt to
> log into a different "sbcglobal.net" email account, it logs me out of the
> first account and both windows or tabs log into to same email account.
> Any
> Help?

MHL

Re: Multiple Yahoo Email Accounts
Hard to tell from the subject and body what this is really all about. Repost
a fresh post.

> IE File | New session
>
> See
> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200...e-and-ie8.aspx
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> Gor-Tel wrote:
>> I recently upgraded an XP machine to IE8 from IE6. Using IE6 I was able
>> have mutliple IE windows open, each being logged into a seperate yahoo -
>> "sbcglobal.net" email account. Now with IE8 I am not able to be logged
>> into
>> multiple email accounts. Either by opening multiple program windows or
>> using the "tabs" within 1 program window. When I'm logged into 1
>> "sbcglobal.net" email account, open another window or tab and attempt to
>> log into a different "sbcglobal.net" email account, it logs me out of the
>> first account and both windows or tabs log into to same email account.
>> Any
>> Help?

Re: Multiple Yahoo Email Accounts
Why are you replying to my post?

MHL wrote:
> Hard to tell from the subject and body what this is really all about.
> Repost
> a fresh post.

>> IE File | New session
>>
>> See
>> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200...e-and-ie8.aspx
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> www.banthecheck.com
>>

>> Gor-Tel wrote:
>>> I recently upgraded an XP machine to IE8 from IE6. Using IE6 I was able
>>> have mutliple IE windows open, each being logged into a seperate yahoo -
>>> "sbcglobal.net" email account. Now with IE8 I am not able to be logged
>>> into
>>> multiple email accounts. Either by opening multiple program windows or
>>> using the "tabs" within 1 program window. When I'm logged into 1
>>> "sbcglobal.net" email account, open another window or tab and attempt to
>>> log into a different "sbcglobal.net" email account, it logs me out of
>>> the
>>> first account and both windows or tabs log into to same email account.
>>> Any
>>> Help?

MHL

Re: Multiple Yahoo Email Accounts
Sorry bout that.

> Why are you replying to my post?
>
> MHL wrote:
>> Hard to tell from the subject and body what this is really all about.
>> Repost
>> a fresh post.

>>> IE File | New session
>>>
>>> See
>>> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/200...e-and-ie8.aspx
>>> --
>>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>>> www.banthecheck.com

Robert Aldwinckle

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eXphxteIKHA.4236@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> Why are you replying to my post?

How do we know what newsgroup he is reading from?
You cross-posted your first reply to IE General
and that is the only post he could reply to from it.
FWIW that's where I am reading first and posting from too.

However, I would agree that not too much effort was made
in trying to work this out if that was the case.

; )

Robert
---