Page Setup Internet Explorer

Hubert Cumberdale

Page Setup Internet Explorer
Hi There,

So users are informing me that before updates were installed the default
page set-up orientation was Portrait but now its defaulting to landscape. Is
there anyway to change this back?

Leonard Grey

Re: Page Setup Internet Explorer
Which "updates" are you referring to, and which "default page set-up"?
If "users" uninstall the updates, is the problem solved?

Do "users" tell you which version of Windows they are using (with
service pack) and which version of Internet Explorer? (I'm guessing this
has something to do with Internet Explorer since you're posting in an IE
newsgroup.)
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Hubert Cumberdale wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> So users are informing me that before updates were installed the default
> page set-up orientation was Portrait but now its defaulting to
> landscape. Is there anyway to change this back?

Re: Page Setup Internet Explorer
What users? What updates? What IE version(s)? What OSS?...

Hubert Cumberdale wrote:
> So users are informing me that before updates were installed the default
> page set-up orientation was Portrait but now its defaulting to landscape.
> Is
> there anyway to change this back?

A. Reynolds

RE: Page Setup Internet Explorer
This is happening to me, too--it's driving me CRAZY. When I went from IE 7
to IE 8 my default page layout went from portrait to landscape. I can change
it to print to portrait, but I have to change it EVERY TIME I open IE. It
won't save the settings. After searching for the problem, I saw the
suggestion of temporarily disabling any virus protection, Ad-Aware, anything
like that which might block permanent changes to the settings on IE--tried
it, but no luck.

I am running IE 8 and have Windows XP with all current Windows updates
installed.

PLEASE someone advise.

"Hubert Cumberdale" wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> So users are informing me that before updates were installed the default
> page set-up orientation was Portrait but now its defaulting to landscape. Is
> there anyway to change this back?

Hubert Cumberdale

Re: Page Setup Internet Explorer
Still not got to the bottom of this....