RE: IE7 and Microsoft WebMail via exchange Server

missbeki

RE: IE7 and Microsoft WebMail via exchange Server
please can someone help me, whenever i try to send an email from my webmail
on internet explorer it wont let me send, it comes up with a message
'internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close' then gives
me an option to debug or close...but it just closes down the email and i cant
send anything...i really dont know what to do please help.......

"WebExchangeBlues" wrote:

> Whenever you attempt to reply to an e-mail or send a new e-mail using IE7,
> the new window opens then locks. After a few seconds, you get the error
> message "An Unknown Error has occured"
>
> https://mail.xxxx.com/exchange/USER.NAME/Inbox/ New
> News.EML?Cmd=open&mime=1&mimeaction=1
>
> The above is a sample of the page that I'm attempting to open on the
> exchange server when I click on the new mail link
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Tom Willett

Re: IE7 and Microsoft WebMail via exchange Server
So, you are Microsoft WebMail via an exchange server like the original
poster?
"missbeki" <missbeki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: please can someone help me, whenever i try to send an email from my
webmail
: on internet explorer it wont let me send, it comes up with a message
: 'internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close' then
gives
: me an option to debug or close...but it just closes down the email and i
cant
: send anything...i really dont know what to do please help.......
:
: "WebExchangeBlues" wrote:
:
: > Whenever you attempt to reply to an e-mail or send a new e-mail using
IE7,
: > the new window opens then locks. After a few seconds, you get the error
: > message "An Unknown Error has occured"
: >
: > https://mail.xxxx.com/exchange/USER.NAME/Inbox/ New
: > News.EML?Cmd=open&mime=1&mimeaction=1
: >
: > The above is a sample of the page that I'm attempting to open on the
: > exchange server when I click on the new mail link
: >
: > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
: > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
: > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
this
: > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then