Re: Internet explorer 8

Ritchie

Re: Internet explorer 8
Well actually i am the original poster and this is a new thread...I would
have a look before saying its bad etiquette to steal someones post. I didn't
ask for criticism, I just asked for a little help. If you can't help, don't
reply.

"1PW" wrote:

> Ritchie wrote:
> > I have major problem...IE8 keeps shutting down with the msg Internet explorer
> > has encountered a problem and needs to close, i send the error report and
> > restart my computer. Same thing occurs on restart. I have uninstalled and
> > re-installed IE8 on numerous occasions and got all the updates. Now IE8 just
> > flashes up for a sec ond and then closes without any error msg. I tried
> > uninstalling and installing again but nothing seems to be working. I have
> > scanned for malware and viruses and nothing comes up(McAfee). I am running
> > XP home.
> > I am using safari to access the web but would really rather IE.
> > Please help!!
> > Thanks,
> > Ritchie

> Hello Ritchie:
>
> How does this relate as help for the original poster, "kf"? It's very
> bad etiquette to steal the thread of a poster as it profoundly
> confuses the issue.
>
> If you have an Internet Explorer or an IE8 issue, please consider
> starting an entirely *new* thread of you very own were you post a
> great deal of technical information such as your exact OS details.
>
> I would also make the suggestion that you make that post in the
> microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general newsgroup.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pete
> --
> 1PW @?6A62?FEH9E=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

1PW

Re: Internet explorer 8
Ritchie wrote:
> Well actually i am the original poster and this is a new thread...I would
> have a look before saying its bad etiquette to steal someones post. I didn't
> ask for criticism, I just asked for a little help. If you can't help, don't
> reply.

Hello Ritchie:

Please accept my genuine apologies. My newsreader linked your post
with the thread of another poster. My bad. Had I checked the headers
closely, I would have seen this.

I see that you've cross posted to a newsgroup that may better meet
your needs. Good luck to you sir.

Best wishes,

Pete
--