Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Sign In

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2009
HankL
 

Posts: n/a
Sign In
I seem to be having an issue after I prepare a Post to send in Newsgroups a
pop up box comes up titled 'SIGN-IN TO MICROSOFT COMMUNITIES'. It asks for
e-mail address and password. I try and entered my email address and
password and that did not work and then I entered Windows Live I.D. and
PASSWORD and nothing happens. The busy or circle just keeps spinning.

Please advise

--
Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions,

HankL

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sign In
Assuming you're referring to the Communities feature in Windows Mail, it's
been bug-prone from Day 1 and will never be fixed so just disable it & move
on.
--
Windows Mail-specific newsgroup:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ows.vista.mail

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002

HankL wrote:
> I seem to be having an issue after I prepare a Post to send in Newsgroups
> a
> pop up box comes up titled 'SIGN-IN TO MICROSOFT COMMUNITIES'. It asks
> for
> e-mail address and password. I try and entered my email address and
> password and that did not work and then I entered Windows Live I.D. and
> PASSWORD and nothing happens. The busy or circle just keeps spinning.
>
> Please advise


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2009
HankL
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sign In
Could you please give me step by step instructions as to how to disable the
Communities feature in Windows Mail?

Thank you,


"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Ok9sFDeGKHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Assuming you're referring to the Communities feature in Windows Mail, it's
> been bug-prone from Day 1 and will never be fixed so just disable it &
> move on.
> --
> Windows Mail-specific newsgroup:
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ows.vista.mail
>
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
>
> HankL wrote:
>> I seem to be having an issue after I prepare a Post to send in Newsgroups
>> a
>> pop up box comes up titled 'SIGN-IN TO MICROSOFT COMMUNITIES'. It asks
>> for
>> e-mail address and password. I try and entered my email address and
>> password and that did not work and then I entered Windows Live I.D. and
>> PASSWORD and nothing happens. The busy or circle just keeps spinning.
>>
>> Please advise

>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sign In
You can ask that question here:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ows.vista.mail

HankL wrote:
> Could you please give me step by step instructions as to how to disable
> the
> Communities feature in Windows Mail?

<snip>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009
PA Bear [MS-MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sign In
And he did: http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b26ff2fe3d8057

On Aug 11, 3:27*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can ask that question here:
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ows.vista.mail
>
> HankL wrote:
> > Could you please give me step by step instructions as to how to disable
> > the
> > Communities feature in Windows Mail?

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sign-On fredmertz microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 02-20-2009 12:28
Sign In kappel08 microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 04-17-2008 21:07
Sign in --- HOW? Marko microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 7 04-01-2008 00:59
sign on larryt39 microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 0 03-25-2008 23:11
Sign In Sharon microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 06-14-2007 02:34




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120