backspace key should not also mean go back.

goorambatman

backspace key should not also mean go back.
backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I have gone
to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to the previous
page. Should not be such a common key.

Very F***ing annoying.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

rob^_^

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
Very old news. You'll get used to it.

"goorambatman" <goorambatman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I have
> gone
> to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to the
> previous
> page. Should not be such a common key.
>
> Very F***ing annoying.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
[OP's gripes are very old news here.]

rob^_^ wrote:
> Very old news. You'll get used to it.
>
> "goorambatman" <goorambatman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I have
>> gone
>> to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to the
>> previous
>> page. Should not be such a common key.
>>
>> Very F***ing annoying.

rob^_^

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
He is a regular here. The issue has been around since v7...A penny short of
a dollar?

> [OP's gripes are very old news here.]
>
> rob^_^ wrote:
>> Very old news. You'll get used to it.
>>
>> "goorambatman" <goorambatman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I have
>>> gone
>>> to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to the
>>> previous
>>> page. Should not be such a common key.
>>>
>>> Very F***ing annoying.

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
[A few sandwiches shy of a picnic, too.]

rob^_^ wrote:
> He is a regular here. The issue has been around since v7...A penny short
> of
> a dollar?

>> [OP's gripes are very old news here.]
>>
>> rob^_^ wrote:
>>> Very old news. You'll get used to it.

Dr. Raymond Blacketer

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
wow, you guys are so helpful.
any non-sociopaths on this board?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [A few sandwiches shy of a picnic, too.]
>
> rob^_^ wrote:
> > He is a regular here. The issue has been around since v7...A penny short
> > of
> > a dollar?
> >
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> [OP's gripes are very old news here.]

Tom Willett

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
None whatsoever. Including you.

"Dr. Raymond Blacketer" <DrRaymondBlacketer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:A6625350-C865-4055-B319-2EF91A7B15C0@microsoft.com...
: wow, you guys are so helpful.
: any non-sociopaths on this board?
:
: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
:
: > [A few sandwiches shy of a picnic, too.]
: >
: > rob^_^ wrote:
: > > He is a regular here. The issue has been around since v7...A penny
short
: > > of
: > > a dollar?
: > >
: > > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
: > > news:u3o8qDgGKHA.1336@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
: > >> [OP's gripes are very old news here.]
: > >>
: > >> rob^_^ wrote:
: > >>> Very old news. You'll get used to it.
: > >>>
: > >>> "goorambatman" <goorambatman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > >>> news:14A62E9E-ED3C-4CDB-9CA9-80914EEAB7AC@microsoft.com...
: > >>>> backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I
have
: > >>>> gone
: > >>>> to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to the
: > >>>> previous
: > >>>> page. Should not be such a common key.
: > >>>>
: > >>>> Very F***ing annoying.
: >
: >

MHL

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
So, I guess you guys are done here huh?

"Tom Willett" <tom@youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> None whatsoever. Including you.
>
> "Dr. Raymond Blacketer" <DrRaymondBlacketer@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote
> in message news:A6625350-C865-4055-B319-2EF91A7B15C0@microsoft.com...
> : wow, you guys are so helpful.
> : any non-sociopaths on this board?
> :
> : "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> :
> : > [A few sandwiches shy of a picnic, too.]
> : >
> : > rob^_^ wrote:
> : > > He is a regular here. The issue has been around since v7...A penny
> short
> : > > of
> : > > a dollar?
> : > >
> : > > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : > > news:u3o8qDgGKHA.1336@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> : > >> [OP's gripes are very old news here.]
> : > >>
> : > >> rob^_^ wrote:
> : > >>> Very old news. You'll get used to it.
> : > >>>
> : > >>> "goorambatman" <goorambatman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : > >>> news:14A62E9E-ED3C-4CDB-9CA9-80914EEAB7AC@microsoft.com...
> : > >>>> backspace should not also mean "back". I can't count the times I
> have
> : > >>>> gone
> : > >>>> to erase text in a text field and the browser has gone back to
> the
> : > >>>> previous
> : > >>>> page. Should not be such a common key.
> : > >>>>
> : > >>>> Very F***ing annoying.
> : >
> : >

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
We've not heard squat from the OP (as usual) so I guess we are.

MHL wrote:
> So, I guess you guys are done here huh?
>
> "Tom Willett" <tom@youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
>> None whatsoever. Including you.
>>
>> "Dr. Raymond Blacketer" <DrRaymondBlacketer@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote
>> in message news:A6625350-C865-4055-B319-2EF91A7B15C0@microsoft.com...
>>> wow, you guys are so helpful.
>>> any non-sociopaths on this board?

goorambatman

Re: backspace key should not also mean go back.
I have a life, I couldn't care less about this forum.