Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages.

Nettskog

Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages.
Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages, how to do this in IE8.
It is more or less confusing in my norwegian version how to solve this
problem, or satisfy this need.
Hav any of you some suggestions?
--
ES

Re: Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages.
Have you tried FILE | SAVE AS... ?

Nettskog wrote:
> Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages, how to do this in IE8.
> It is more or less confusing in my norwegian version how to solve this
> problem, or satisfy this need.
> Hav any of you some suggestions?

Nettskog

Re: Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages.
If I understand you right like this, you mean ordinary saving pagewise to som
forlder of mine?
If so I reckon you have misunderstood me. What I mean is th eeature of
saving the current IE session with all references (with cookies and all I
guess) when I close the whole explorer program. When after a while I reopen
the explorer I can continue working with those same pages I have left?
This feature is ordinary in both the Firefox and th eGoogle Chrome
web-programs.
--
ES

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Have you tried FILE | SAVE AS... ?
>
> Nettskog wrote:
> > Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages, how to do this in IE8.
> > It is more or less confusing in my norwegian version how to solve this
> > problem, or satisfy this need.
> > Hav any of you some suggestions?

Re: Saving sessions with the current in work web-pages.
You would have to save the current tab group to Favorites via "Add tab group
to Favorites." (The "Open these [tabs] the next time I use Internet
Explorer" option in IE7 was removed in IE8.)