RE: Make HOME & BACK buttons prominent IE7

patent1

RE: Make HOME & BACK buttons prominent IE7
I agree 100%. Just switched from IE6 to IE8. The BACK button is now half
the size in IE8, so much harder to naviatgate to cleanly--why?. Yet the
address bar has lots of room for a search bar that I don't use. Is there a
simple fix for this? Or am I stuck?

"RonH" wrote:

> I use the HOME and BACK/FORWARD buttons a lot. Having them next to each other
> and Larger would be really useful
> --
> Regards
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Make HOME & BACK buttons prominent IE7
I think you're 'stuck' in a larger sense.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

patent1 wrote:
> I agree 100%. Just switched from IE6 to IE8. The BACK button is now half
> the size in IE8, so much harder to naviatgate to cleanly--why?. Yet the
> address bar has lots of room for a search bar that I don't use. Is there a
> simple fix for this? Or am I stuck?
>
> "RonH" wrote:
>
>> I use the HOME and BACK/FORWARD buttons a lot. Having them next to each other
>> and Larger would be really useful
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> ----------------
>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

rob^_^

Re: Make HOME & BACK buttons prominent IE7
Right click on the toolbar area, select Customize>Use Large Icons from the
context menu.

Regards.

"patent1" <patent1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I agree 100%. Just switched from IE6 to IE8. The BACK button is now half
> the size in IE8, so much harder to naviatgate to cleanly--why?. Yet the
> address bar has lots of room for a search bar that I don't use. Is there
> simple fix for this? Or am I stuck?
>
> "RonH" wrote:
>
>> I use the HOME and BACK/FORWARD buttons a lot. Having them next to each
>> other
>> and Larger would be really useful
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> ----------------
>> "I
>> this
>> then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Gordon

Re: Make HOME & BACK buttons prominent IE7

"patent1" <patent1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I agree 100%. Just switched from IE6 to IE8. The BACK button is now half
> the size in IE8, so much harder to naviatgate to cleanly--why?. Yet the
> address bar has lots of room for a search bar that I don't use. Is there
> simple fix for this? Or am I stuck?

If your eyesight and hand to mouse co-ordination is THAT bad, why not
customize the toolbar and click on Large Icons?