IE7 error

Meg

IE7 error
Hi,
When I open this sites (not all site I visit), I get this error message
saying on the right bottom( w/ yellow tiny triangular icon) " error occur and
some contents may not show properly". I clear my temporary internet files and
history and restarted pc but same results. does anyone have the fix idea for
this type of issue? my pc , Windows XP, Norton INS 2007, and DSL. Thank you.

Meg
Meg

RE: IE7 error
Correction* icon on the "left bottom".

"Meg" wrote:

> Hi,
> When I open this sites (not all site I visit), I get this error message
> saying on the right bottom( w/ yellow tiny triangular icon) " error occur and
> some contents may not show properly". I clear my temporary internet files and
> history and restarted pc but same results. does anyone have the fix idea for
> this type of issue? my pc , Windows XP, Norton INS 2007, and DSL. Thank you.
>
> Meg

G. R. Woodring

Re: IE7 error
If you could post the URL of a site where this occurs we might be able to see
what the error means. It sounds as though the web page is poorly written and IE
is warning that it could only guess at the author's intentions. If this is the
cause of the error then only the author of the web page can correct it. The
error might also occur if something in the page was missing or blocked and
couldn't be downloaded.

--
G. R. Woodring

Date: 7/26/2009 9:16 PM, Author: Meg Wrote:
> Hi,
> When I open this sites (not all site I visit), I get this error message
> saying on the right bottom( w/ yellow tiny triangular icon) " error occur and
> some contents may not show properly". I clear my temporary internet files and
> history and restarted pc but same results. does anyone have the fix idea for
> this type of issue? my pc , Windows XP, Norton INS 2007, and DSL. Thank you.
>
> Meg

Meg

Re: IE7 error
Hi G.R.

Thank you for your reply to my issue.
After I read your opinion about the possibility of poorly written
web site, I felt the same way. the site is my friends blog site, so
there's good possibility it's the web site issue, not my pc.
( I can not post URL here at public site but thank you for the offer to look
at it for me.)
at least my IE7 is ok ( all other site is just fine) I ma happy.
Thank you for helping me with my issue!

Meg