3v3 most visited webiste

roflbot

3v3 most visited webiste
I like the feature of 3v3 most visted website from Google Chrome.
Can Microsoft make some innovative startup page too please?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: 3v3 most visited webiste
Did you know that you can choose any page on the publicly accessible
internet as your home page?

Did you know that you can design your own home page?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

roflbot wrote:
> I like the feature of 3v3 most visted website from Google Chrome.
> Can Microsoft make some innovative startup page too please?
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

roflbot

Re: 3v3 most visited webiste
Ofcourse, but it's an cliche or obsolete way to startup a page.
Google is innovating and researching on consumer's interest in various ways.
I'm just making a suggestion to Microsoft to make more convient startup page
idea like the 3x3 most visited website, which Google did.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Did you know that you can choose any page on the publicly accessible
> internet as your home page?
>
> Did you know that you can design your own home page?
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> roflbot wrote:
> > I like the feature of 3v3 most visted website from Google Chrome.
> > Can Microsoft make some innovative startup page too please?

> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

roflbot

Re: 3v3 most visited webiste
Ofcourse I know to all your questions, but those are cliche or obsolete way
to startup a page.
Google is always trying to find a good idea for customer's conviniance. For
example, the 3x3 most visited website idea.
I just wish Microsoft do the same thing by making innovative, smart startup
page that customers weren't able to think of.