The failure of IE8

Laila

The failure of IE8
I cannot believe that Microsoft has still not resolved the issues IE8 causes
to opening attachments in our Windows mail emails. So many members have
presented this issue in the past 9 months and still nothing is done about it.
I am one of those who is fed up with trying to find alternative solutions and
now resorted back to IE7. My automatic windows update keeps wanting to
upgrade me to IE8, and I willingly believe it seems they got the issue
resolved but no, you still have not and for the 5th time today in the past 2
months I had to uninsatll IE8. Are you going to address this or not?
Laila

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Gordon

Re: The failure of IE8

"Laila" <Laila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cannot believe that Microsoft has still not resolved the issues IE8
> causes
> to opening attachments in our Windows mail emails.

No problems here opening attachments in Windows LIVE mail with IE8....

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: The failure of IE8

"Laila" <Laila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12C8349F-6BCE-4F12-90B4-867E6E2E7CA2@microsoft.com...
>I cannot believe that Microsoft has still not resolved the issues IE8 causes
> to opening attachments in our Windows mail emails.

As Gordon indicated there is something lacking in your symptom description. ; )