Crystal Reports viewer error after upgrade to IE7

jmrzx

Crystal Reports viewer error after upgrade to IE7
I was just upgraded from IE 6 to 7 on my XP SP3 machine at work. Historical
reports in Nortel Contact Center 6's CCMA that worked under IE6 now don't. I
get "an error has occurred" from the Crystal Reports Viewer. Sometimes, if
you hit "OK" on the error, the Report Viewer window stays open and you can
hit the next page button and occasionally, you can see the report. This
doesn't always work and sometimes brings the "an error has occurred" message
back up. I have searched Nortel's, SAP/Business Objects/Crystal's and
Microsoft's websites but haven't found anything. Thanks.

Re: Crystal Reports viewer error after upgrade to IE7
Previous discussions about this include
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...tal+reports%22

jmrzx wrote:
> I was just upgraded from IE 6 to 7 on my XP SP3 machine at work.
> Historical
> reports in Nortel Contact Center 6's CCMA that worked under IE6 now don't.
> I get "an error has occurred" from the Crystal Reports Viewer. Sometimes,
> if you hit "OK" on the error, the Report Viewer window stays open and you
> can hit the next page button and occasionally, you can see the report.
> This
> doesn't always work and sometimes brings the "an error has occurred"
> message
> back up. I have searched Nortel's, SAP/Business Objects/Crystal's and
> Microsoft's websites but haven't found anything. Thanks.

jmrzx

Re: Crystal Reports viewer error after upgrade to IE7
PA Bear,

I thank you for the link but I'm not seeing anything that closely matches my
issue. Was there something in particular you were recommending?