What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?

Spin

What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?
Gurus,

I have scheduled tasks set on my computer to open internet explorer full screen to specific web sites on specific days. But I always have to maximize the IE each time because it does not open full screen. What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?

--
Spin
Singapore Computer Service

Re: What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?
Hello,

Close the last IE window in its maximized state. When you open a new
IEXPLORE instance again, it will open maximized.

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message
Gurus,

I have scheduled tasks set on my computer to open internet explorer full
screen to specific web sites on specific days. But I always have to
maximize the IE each time because it does not open full screen. What is the
command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?

--
Spin

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?
"Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message news:7cggk4F27rj1hU1@mid.individual.net...

> What is the command line I need to run in order to have IE open maximized?

If your "scheduled tasks" involve Desktop shortcuts (aka .lnk files)
you can use Properties, Run: Maximized. Otherwise there is nothing
you can do in the command line to put a window into a maximized state
(without resorting to a third-party solution.)

Alternatively, you could leave the window maximally sized in its normal mode
and that would be preserved provided you didn't close a smaller one
(specifically, didn't close a smaller one last.)

BTW please don't use Quoted Printable for your Plain Text encoding
method. It makes making replies in OE unnecessarily difficult.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

<QP>
Gurus,

I have scheduled tasks set on my computer to open internet explorer full screen to specific web sites on specific days. But I
always have to maximize the IE each time because it does not open full screen. What is the command line I need to run in order to
have IE open maximized?

--
Spin
</QP>