FONT SIZE

Carlos

FONT SIZE
A FEW DAYS AGO I POSTED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE
FONT IN IE8. NO MATTEER WHAT SIZE FONT I SELECT IT ONLY COMES OUT AS SMALL.
I CAN BARELY READ WHAT I'M WIRTING. LIKE RIGHT HERE. I HAVE GO DO THE FONT
SIZE PAGE AND SELECT LARGE AND IT COMES OUT SMALL. I HAD SOMEONE ANSWER MY
POST BUT WHEN I SELECT THE LINK ALL THAT I SEE IS A GRAY, BLANK PAGE. HOW
CAN I GET RID OF IE8 AND GO BACK TO IE7. HAD IT FOR YEARS AND NEVER, EVER
HAD A PROLEM WITH IT.
Graham Wilmott

Re: FONT SIZE
You can follow these instructions to remove IE8:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700

Carlos wrote:
> A FEW DAYS AGO I POSTED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE
> FONT IN IE8. NO MATTEER WHAT SIZE FONT I SELECT IT ONLY COMES OUT AS SMALL.
> I CAN BARELY READ WHAT I'M WIRTING. LIKE RIGHT HERE. I HAVE GO DO THE FONT
> SIZE PAGE AND SELECT LARGE AND IT COMES OUT SMALL. I HAD SOMEONE ANSWER MY
> POST BUT WHEN I SELECT THE LINK ALL THAT I SEE IS A GRAY, BLANK PAGE. HOW
> CAN I GET RID OF IE8 AND GO BACK TO IE7. HAD IT FOR YEARS AND NEVER, EVER
> HAD A PROLEM WITH IT.

Daniel Crichton

Re: FONT SIZE
Carlos wrote on Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:06:01 -0700:

> A FEW DAYS AGO I POSTED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS
> WITH THE
> FONT IN IE8. NO MATTEER WHAT SIZE FONT I SELECT IT ONLY COMES OUT AS
> SMALL.
> I CAN BARELY READ WHAT I'M WIRTING. LIKE RIGHT HERE. I HAVE GO DO THE
> FONT
> SIZE PAGE AND SELECT LARGE AND IT COMES OUT SMALL. I HAD SOMEONE ANSWER
> MY
> POST BUT WHEN I SELECT THE LINK ALL THAT I SEE IS A GRAY, BLANK PAGE.
> HOW
> CAN I GET RID OF IE8 AND GO BACK TO IE7. HAD IT FOR YEARS AND NEVER,
> EVER
> HAD A PROLEM WITH IT.

Please don't type all in capitals, it not only makes reading difficult but
it's also considered rude as all caps tends to be used to represent
shouting.

What is your desktop DPI set to? If you have changed it to say 120 DPI, and
you have an add-on preventing IE from auto adjusting the zoom, then it will
be tiny. See

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...PI_Scaling_IE8

for more details.

If you click the zoom at the bottom right of the IE window and change to
125%, does it look better?

Also make sure that "Reset zoom level for new windows and tabs" is NOT
ticked in the Advanced settings in IE8.

Alternatively, changed your DPI settings for Windows back to the default 96
DPI.

--
Dan

Singapore Computer Service

Re: FONT SIZE
Hello,

Forcibly Increase the font size: Start > Control Panel > Internet Options >
Accessibility > CHECK Ignore font sizes specified in web pages > OK > OK.

Next go to the site, then go to View > Text Size > Largest and the fonts
should be bigger now. If you don't see the View menu, hit the ALT key on
your keyboard

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service