Username will not save when others do in IE8

Arsepayne

Username will not save when others do in IE8
Hi,
I have been tring to get a new username and password to save in the drop
down menu for weeks now with no success. The web site is gmail.com and I
have 4 addresses that I access regularlly. 3 of the addresses have been
saved and all I do is click on the address and pop, in goes that password and
press enter. Bingo! My last address is a specific address for use with
Amateur radio and IE8 will not save the username or the password.

I have turned off the google tool bar, i have deleted all the passwords and
cookies and other setting I can think of including resetting to default
parameters.

Still no luck. and help would be usefull correct answers would be most
welcome.

LOL gotta keep smiling or I will burst..

thanks,
--
========================
"I brought you into this world and I can take you out. It doesn''t matter

There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand binary and
Those who don't!!
========================
Don Varnau

Re: Username will not save when others do in IE8
Hi,
1. When you cleared cookies, "Preserve Favorites website data" (on the
Delete Browsing History screen) was unchecked, right?

2. Download, install and run IE PassView- NirSoft:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/interne..._password.html See if there's
gmail data which didn't get cleared.
-
Hope this helps,