Internet Explorer 8

KrisMcNic2!

Internet Explorer 8
Nice try but too many problems. I had conflicts with 3rd party programs. My
interaction with MSN games had all kinds of problems (MSZone), for one SUDOKU
QUEST I could no longer enlarge the playing field so the numbers were too
small to see. The ADD TO FAVORITES which ended up being an additional
toolbar was a hassle & adding too my nomal FAVORITES also became a chore.
After a week I finally gave up & went back to IE 7 which was stable & had not
been giving me any problems. If you ever get the bugs out of version "8" I
will try it again, but for now I am back to "7". I am very suspect of "8" as
CC (Clean Up the Clutter) cannot seem to get rid of 5 MB of IE which only
happened after "8" installed itself, plus over the last week I seem to be
having a lot more volume of UPLOADS as I did before. MBAM & SAS found 30
problems since "8" was installed, now I will have to spend all of tomorrow
going through THE 8 STEPS!! AGAIN.

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Uh-huh...