Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8

aviramof

Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail all
i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm talking after i
enter user name and password after i have already reached mail.live.com
address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use hotmail as
my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail account
via ie8 right?
well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at the
bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option but
again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.

and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.

10x in advance.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4109 (20090527) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
looks like your SHIFT, comma, and period keys arent working too good either

aviramof wrote:
> strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail
> all
> i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm talking after
> enter user name and password after i have already reached mail.live.com
> address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use hotmail
> as
> my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
> constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail
> account
> via ie8 right?
> well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
> enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at the
> bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
> profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option
> but
> again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.
>
> and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.
>
> 10x in advance.

> signature
> database 4109 (20090527) __________
>
> http://www.eset.com

TompangBuddy.Com

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
Hello,

Try running IE8 with add-ons disabled.

Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No
Add-ons) to start IE8 without any add-ons. Try using the browser and see if
the same problem arises.

If the problem does not occur again, start IE8 normally, go to Tools (if the
menu bar does not appear, hit the Alt key on the keyboard) > Manage Add-ons.
Disable all the add-ons under 'Toolbars and Extensions'. Enable each add-on
one at each time and see if the problem occurs again. Once it occurs again
after enabling an add-on, you have nailed the culprit.

____
http://www.tompangbuddy.com
Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
VCD/DVD
"aviramof" <aviramof@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail
> all i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm talking
> after i enter user name and password after i have already reached
> mail.live.com
> address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use hotmail
> as my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
> constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail
> account via ie8 right?
> well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
> enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at the
> bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
> profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option
> but again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.
>
> and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.
>
> 10x in advance.

> signature database 4109 (20090527) __________

> http://www.eset.com

aviramof

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
shift period and comma are to those who can't read without them.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> looks like your SHIFT, comma, and period keys arent working too good either
>
> aviramof wrote:
> > strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail
> > all
> > i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm talking after
> > enter user name and password after i have already reached mail.live.com
> > address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use hotmail
> > as
> > my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
> > constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail
> > account
> > via ie8 right?
> > well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
> > enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at the
> > bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
> > profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option
> > but
> > again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.
> >
> > and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.
> >
> > 10x in advance.

> > signature
> > database 4109 (20090527) __________
> >
> > http://www.eset.com

aviramof

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
thanks found the problem the problem was caused becuase of adblock pro addon
that i'm using it strange it strange that a popup blocker block hotmail but i
guess he did and that problem need to be fixed either by microsoft or adblock
pro thanks again for your help.

"TompangBuddy.Com" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Try running IE8 with add-ons disabled.
>
> Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No
> Add-ons) to start IE8 without any add-ons. Try using the browser and see if
> the same problem arises.
>
> If the problem does not occur again, start IE8 normally, go to Tools (if the
> menu bar does not appear, hit the Alt key on the keyboard) > Manage Add-ons.
> Disable all the add-ons under 'Toolbars and Extensions'. Enable each add-on
> one at each time and see if the problem occurs again. Once it occurs again
> after enabling an add-on, you have nailed the culprit.
>

> ____
> http://www.tompangbuddy.com
> Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
> http://www.bootstrike.com/VHSVideoConvert/
> Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
> VCD/DVD
> "aviramof" <aviramof@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail
> > all i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm talking
> > after i enter user name and password after i have already reached
> > mail.live.com
> > address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use hotmail
> > as my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
> > constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail
> > account via ie8 right?
> > well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
> > enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at the
> > bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
> > profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option
> > but again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.
> >
> > and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.
> >
> > 10x in advance.

> > signature database 4109 (20090527) __________

> > http://www.eset.com

TompangBuddy.Com

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
Hello,

You're welcome. Thanks for posting back.

____
"aviramof" <aviramof@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> thanks found the problem the problem was caused becuase of adblock pro
> addon
> that i'm using it strange it strange that a popup blocker block hotmail
> but i
> guess he did and that problem need to be fixed either by microsoft or
> adblock
> pro thanks again for your help.
>
> "TompangBuddy.Com" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Try running IE8 with add-ons disabled.
>>
>> Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer
>> (No
>> Add-ons) to start IE8 without any add-ons. Try using the browser and see
>> if
>> the same problem arises.
>>
>> If the problem does not occur again, start IE8 normally, go to Tools (if
>> the
>> menu bar does not appear, hit the Alt key on the keyboard) > Manage
>> Add-ons.
>> Disable all the add-ons under 'Toolbars and Extensions'. Enable each
>> add-on
>> one at each time and see if the problem occurs again. Once it occurs
>> again
>> after enabling an add-on, you have nailed the culprit.
>>

>> ____
>> http://www.tompangbuddy.com
>> Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
>> http://www.bootstrike.com/VHSVideoConvert/
>> Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes
>> VCD/DVD
>> "aviramof" <aviramof@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > strange problem i have just noticed is that when i try to enter hotmail
>> > all i get is a blank page and done in the end but no hotmail i'm
>> > talking
>> > after i enter user name and password after i have already reached
>> > mail.live.com
>> > address now i have not noticed it before because i no longer use
>> > hotmail
>> > as my default email account because of huge ammount of spam massages i
>> > constantly get there but still i should be able to enter my hotmail
>> > account via ie8 right?
>> > well i don't the address i use is login.live.com i enter there
>> > enter user name and password and the rest is blank page with done at
>> > the
>> > bottom of the screen when when i try login.live.com again i get to this
>> > profile page with home page option at the top and etc and a mail option
>> > but again when i press mail i again get nothing but blank page.
>> >
>> > and by the way via google chrom it works just fine.
>> >
>> > 10x in advance.
>> >

>> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> > signature database 4109 (20090527) __________
>> >
>> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> >
>> > http://www.eset.com

Re: Can't Enter HOTMAIL With IE8
this isn't a chat room