IE 7 & 8 Internet Explorer has stopped working!

The Dog Breeders List

IE 7 & 8 Internet Explorer has stopped working!
Just installed IE8, and am getting the same problem.

A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly etc!

I had this problem with Billeo sometimes. How do I find out which program is
causing this problem. It can't be IE 7 or 8, as it appears with both
versions.

Bob
The Dog Breeders List
www.dogbreederslist.com

TompangBuddy.Com

Re: IE 7 & 8 Internet Explorer has stopped working!
Hello,

Try running IE8 with add-ons disabled.

Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No
Add-ons) to start IE8 without any add-ons. Try using the browser and see if
the same problem arises.

If the problem does not occur again, start IE8 normally, go to Tools (if the
menu bar does not appear, hit the Alt key on the keyboard) > Manage Add-ons.
Disable all the add-ons under 'Toolbars and Extensions'. Enable each add-on
one at each time and see if the problem occurs again. Once it occurs again
after enabling an add-on, you have nailed the culprit.

If you are not even able to start IE8 normally, go to Start > Control Panel
> Internet Options > Programs, Manage add-ons and you can disable all the

add-ons manually there.

_______
http://www.tompangbuddy.com
Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
VCD/DVD
"The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just installed IE8, and am getting the same problem.
>
> A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly etc!
>
> I had this problem with Billeo sometimes. How do I find out which program
> is causing this problem. It can't be IE 7 or 8, as it appears with both
> versions.
>
> Bob
> The Dog Breeders List
> www.dogbreederslist.com

Re: IE 7 & 8 Internet Explorer has stopped working!
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2) when
posting to this newsgroup.

1. Does the behavior persist if you access the page in Compatibility Mode?

2. Does the behavior persist if you start IE in No Add-ons mode? To start
IE in No Add-ons mode:

Add-ons; or

Explorer (No add-ons).

Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer's (No Add-ons) Mode:

3. Does the behavior persist if you Reset IE Advanced settings (RIES)?

4. Does the behavior persist if you boot into Safe Mode with Networking?

5a. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed, is your
IE8?

5b. Has a Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this machine